~1~

Months.

That's how long I've been trapped inside my own head. Watching someone else living my life through my own eyes. A life, by the way, I would not be living if I was the one in control right now.

But no, the wonderful menace that is in control is the one and only Darkness.

I've been watching her evil plan come to life through my own eyes. Heard her thoughts in my own head.

She doesn't really talk to me. Not that I want her to talk to me, but it gets pretty lonely in here.

The best times for me is when she decides to watch Ninjago and see what they're up to.

After the fight against the Overlord, a lot of the city was ruined. The people used this as an opportunity to reflect on their past and build for their future.

A man named Cyrus Borge became greatly known. He is an incredible inventor and led the people to change Ninjago City into New Ninjago City. It become the center of great technological advancement. He was the perfect person to start this change considering his own technological achievements. One of the best being the robotic legs he built so he could walk.

Oh yeah, he was born paralyzed from the waist down.

The building for these achievements was Borge Industries. An enormous skyscraper that was built in the exact location of where Garamtron once stood. I think they did it as a way to show any evil forces that they would always rise and triumph over evil.

They invented everything from hovering cars, to robotic street patrol. They also invented amazing defense systems once the ninja told them that darkness was still at large.

Oh yeah, the ninja.

Once darkness controlled my body to fly away on my elemental dragon, the ninja looked tirelessly for me. But so far no luck.

Darkness has a hidden base on the outskirts of Ninago, underneath the Lost City of Ouroboros. The snake now live beneath Ninjago city, so it's completely unoccupied. She doesn't leave very often. Only the spy on the city. And she's never spotted! Here's why. She can form her dark clouds around her and completely disappear. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but it never fails her.

One time she was bold enough to watch the ninja directly and I saw my brother for the first time in months. I was so happy to see him, but also sad that he couldn't see me. But I think on some level he could feel that I was near by because he stopped talking to the others very suddenly and turned to look behind him, but obviously saw nothing.

It's a twin thing.

I feel like I failed him. He said he believed in me, that I could contain the darkness, but I couldn't. But not only that, I feel like I wasn't there for him as much as I could've been during the final battle. He had to fight our dad! But I was so busy switching from Lindsey to Devourer venom Lindsey, that I wasn't there for him as much as I could've been. I just wish I was more helpful to him.

I've been trying this whole time to gain the control back, but no such luck. She's immensely strong! I know the First Spinjitzu Master was strong, but the fact that he was able to overthrow her, shows me once again how strong he truly was.

~

Let's talk about what Darkness has been working on this entire time.

For the first few weeks she was using her dark energy and the essence of evil remaining from the Final Battle to try and recreate the Overlord.

It was a slow process that was proving ineffective. She would be able to get the basic composition, but never the full thing.

Then finally a few months ago, this happens.