Chapter 4️⃣4️⃣

Start from the beginning

" I left it on all this time.. I have to charge it again.. and later you have to help me with shooting okay?" He said to Rose..

" Okay boss " she saluted to him and both burst into laugh..

Once they reached at the college Jimin gave the camera to Rose.. they were still early so he had time.. so he decided to go and meet his choreographer..

After 1 hour

" Ok Jiminah.. don't be nervous, you were so thorough with the choreography.. even if you didn't practice for the last few days, I'm sure you'll rock the stage.." his choreographer motivated him.. he wasn't confident because lack of practice. But his choreographer boosted his energy..

" Now go and practice.. don't waste your time.." he instructed, Jimin nodded and went to the practice room.. He took the position, the music slowly started.. he was about to move but then,

" STOP "

Jimin immediately looked at the door, it was Rose..

" What??" He asked slightly angered for interrupting his practice.

" Oppa there's a problem.." she said nervously. She walked towards him, and dragged him to a corner..

" You have to see this" she handed him her iPad..

" What's this Rose.. I don't have time to play with you.." he complained but she shook her head continuously.

" No no Jiminie, just watch this" she said before playing the video. It was Jimin, the clip he shooted in the morning for his vlog..

"It's me.. it's the intro I took"

" No.. just forward it.." Rose said but didn't wait for Jimin, she forwarded it,

and it showed Sophia..

Sophia just walked into the room and looked around the room mischievously.. then she took an envelope from her bag. After searching for few seconds she hid it in one of the lower drawer.. after looking around once again, she walked towards the side table, and took a photo frame from the table and put it in her bag.. then she walked out of the room..

Jimin's eyes narrowed as he watched the video.. Rose watched his expressions..

" What was she doing?? I remember she asked me for the charger but.. what she hid there? and why did she stole Jungkook's photo?" He had many doubts but the last one really made his blood boil.. it was his favourite photo of the older, he framed it himself and placed it there to see it everyday..

" Oppa, see I have took a screenshot of this.. it shows a hospital emblem on that envelope" she showed him a zoomed photo.. it not so clearly showed the emblem.

" We have to go and check.." Jimin said.. he can't take any risk when it comes to his family..

" But you have dance practice.. I'll go if you want.." Rose said

" No.. I have to, I'll practice in the afternoon.. come" with that they both left the college..

Once he reached in his room he hurriedly searched for the envelope where Sophia hid it.. and Rose was right, it was related to hospital. He quickly opened it to read..

He covered his mouth with his hands in shock.. he stood still, feeling numb..
Seeing Jimin's expression Rose took the paper from Jimin..

"OPPAA!!YOU ARE PREGNANT??!!"
She screamed, Jimin's eyes were already watered.. he bit his lower lip to control his sobs.. he nodded to her smiling and crying at the same time.. she wasted no time to hug her best friend..

" Congratulations brother.." Rose patted on his back, this time Jimin didn't hold back his sobs.. hugging her he cried..

Flashback ends...

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook listened to Jimin, and watched the video.. he was shocked but at the same time he was furious too..

" So that's why you didn't perform yesterday.." Jungkook asked with a proud smile while stroking Jimin's face. Jimin nodded before looking into the older's face.

" To confirm we bought a pregnancy test kit and it showed positive.. then I informed my choreographer that I'm not well.. " Jimin explained.. rest of the things Rose had already told Jungkook yesterday, remembering that Jungkook nodded..

" What if I didn't find out the truth..? What if something happened to our baby Jungkook?? I would have never forgiven myself for the rest of my life.." Jimin's voice cracked at the end but Jungkook quickly pulled him for a tight hug..

" Sshh.. it's okay Kitten.. nothing happened right.. don't cry.." Jungkook tried to console the crying boy, rubbing his back soothingly..

After few minutes Jungkook heard soft snores, he looked down to see Jimin sleeping in his arms.. he kissed the crown of his head before laying him on the bed.. he watched the younger sleeping peacefully.. he was indeed beautiful..

Without making any noise he walked out of the room and took his phone to make call,

" Jackson.."

" What's up buddy?"

" I need you to do something for me.."

" Sure, anything for you brother.. tell me what is it?"

Jungkook explained everything to Jackson, and told him to gather all the information about Sophia and her father.. he could have done it himself but at this moment Jimin needs him.. he should be with his husband, with his love.. with his family...

🌸🌸🌸

Feedback Please..

A/N: I'll start updating my other story once I complete this book.. yes it's coming near the end.. few more chapters to go.. 😢

Don't forget to vote and Comment 💜

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸