Chapter 2

Warning: Violence and Abuse

Unknowns POV

Riker left for school but would be back later. For now I am alone with this brat, maybe I could have a little fun. I don't see why he would untie her, there are windows where she could easily escape. Wait. I quickly run downstairs and swing the door open, I find her half way through the basement window. I run over to her and pull her back down.

“Let me go!” she screams. I throw her on the bed and pull out my knife. I quickly slam the window and lock it.

“What the hell do you think you're doing?!” I screamed walking over to her and slapping her again.

“I was trying to get away from you!” she spat back.

“Wait until Riker hears about this! He warned you.” I replied, pulling my phone out. I dialled Riker's number and waited for him to pick up.

R: Dude, I'm on my way, school just got out.

U: You may want to hurry. Before the brat tries to escape again.

R: She what! I'm a block away.

He hung up before I could respond. I shove my phone in my pocket and walk towards her. She got off the bed and backed up into a wall, silly girl.

“You know this isn't Riker, it's Jeff.” she whispered as she sank to the floor. I leaned over her and just smiled.

“That's where your wrong love. It isn't just Jeff anymore. It's Riker to. They are one know.” I responded.

“Your wrong. Riker would never hurt me!” she screamed.

“Oh, wouldn't I?” Riker asked walking through the door. “Your broke a rule. Now maybe I should break you.”

I looked back and saw him right behind me. I moved out of his way and stepped back.

“Go get a wet wash cloth and some scolding hot water. I'll call you when I'm done here.” he demanded. I walked out and closed the door. I leaned against it. Waiting for the screams, but nothing. I pressed my ear against the door and heard muffled voices.

Chelsea's Pov

I watch Riker's friend leave. I went to stand up but Riker pushed me back down. I stared at him, I hated what he was doing, but no matter what I would always love him. I was waiting for him to hit me but he didn't I looked up and him and he was pacing back and forth.

“You're pathetic.” I whispered. He snapped out of it and walked back towards me.

“You want to repeat that? You will just make your beating worse.” he replied grabbing my arm and yanking me to my feet.

“What beating? You don't have the guts to hurt me. You wanna know why? Because deep down you still love me. The old Riker is in there.” I yelled. I felt a something hit my face then the cold cement floor. I covered my head and felt his fist collide with my arms and and my legs. This was worse then the beatings I got from my old school. When he finally stopped I moved my arms away from my face. I looked up at him and he threw one more punch and it collided with my ribs. I heard a snap and I screamed, just to find another slap to my face. I started crying but he didn't stop.

“Do you think I still love you now?!” he asked hitting me with every word. He finally stopped and threw me on the bed.

“What happened to you?” I moaned, trying to sit up.

“You broke my heart!” he replied sitting down.

“Excuse me? Your the one who ultimately left me. Try again.” I replied.

“What did I say about talking back?” he replied slapping me again. I moaned and rolled over. I heard him walk over to the door.

“I need the hot water.” he yelled, he walked back over and sat beside me. I felt him lift my shirt, I flinched but I knew he wouldn't go that far. He moved his finger along my bruised rib, I winced but let him do it. It calmed me down and it seemed to bring the old Riker back, at least I thought. I heard a snicker then felt a hot clothe on my rib, it burned. I went to scream but felt a hand cover my mouth. I looked up to find Riker's friend looking at me smiling.

He moved his hand as Riker put the clothe back in the bowl.

“Look, at least give me your name.” I whispered. He looked at Riker and I guess he must have nodded.

“My name's Sebastian, Sebastian Smythe. But you call me Seb.”