Chapter 5

Sorry it is extreamly short. but with everything going on you have to understand. I will update soon though i promise. going to a billy talent concert tomorrow to keep my mind off everything. thanks to everyone who is being really supportive.

this is dedicated to CatheyCelly because she was really supportive when i was in the hospital a few months back.

Riker's POV \o/

I could hear Rydel's alarm going off. I slowly sat up and noticed Rocky was already up and dressed. He tossed my clothes at me and smiled. I stood up and walked over to his bed.

“What's up dude? You look like a lost puppy.” I questioned pulling my shirt over my head.

“I just miss Chelsea dude. All of us do. Rydel and Kelly still text her everyday hoping they will get a response. I mean yes, you miss her to but you have Tassy.” he replied, putting his head down.

“Yeah, I may have her but I still text Chelsea too. I miss her dude and I still love her. I fucked things up bad with her.” I responded pulling my tie over my head. Rocky hugged me and headed down stairs. I sighed and checked my phone but it was missing. I know I put it on my night stand. I ran down stairs to find it sitting on the kitchen table. I must have left it their last night. I shoved it in my pocked and grabbed some home made waffles. I was half way done my waffles when Ratliff, Kelly and Tassy came bouncing through the door.

“Ratliff, sit down we have information to go over about the interview after school.” Dad ordered. Tassy sat down beside me after giving me a kiss on the lips. Crap it was our one month today, I guess I could bring her with me tonight. Ugh! Why does this happen to me.

“You get all that Riker?” Mom asked.

“Huh? What? Sorry I spaced out again.” I replied putting my head down.

“Riker! I get it, we all do. You miss Chelsea all of us do. We will get her back soon but for the love of god please focus!” Ross snapped.

“Why don't you shut the hell up Ross! I have a little more to worry about with her missing then you do. Do you have cops calling you every hour? No. The last thing I said to her was That I loved her and that we would figure everything out. But did I even try no I didn't. I loved her more then you guys did, she was mine and now she is not. So all of you can just leave me the hell alone. Tassy come on. Oh and I'll meet you at pick up spot at two.” I spat grabbing Tassy's hand and bolting out the door.

Kelly's POV

I looked around at everyone's face. I looked at Ross' face last. He had a small tear run down his face. Rydel hugged him and let him silently cry. I can't believe Riker, this is his family,

“What the hell was with that?” I finally broke the silence.

“He has been up and down since she went missing. He was fine on the phone with mom last night, then was crying when he got home now this. We don't know what to do. I went through his phone hoping for some sort of answers, but nothing.” Rydel said rubbing Ross' back.

“Is he taking his pills?” Ratliff asked. Everyone shrugged as Stormie rushed over to the cupboard. She shook her head and Mark sighed.

“Get to school I will meet you guys at 2.” Stormie said ushering us out the door. I grabbed Rydel and pulled her ahead with me.

“After the interview I think we should follow Riker.” I whispered.

“I would normally tell you that you're crazy, but considering what I found in his bedroom last night. You are probably right.” she replied reaching into her back pocket and pulling out a cell phone.

“Did you get a new phone?” I questioned.

“No, It's Chelsea's phones. I found it in Riker's desk last night. I don't want to tell mom and dad yet. Don't tell them either, please.” she beggged. I could see the hurt in her eyes. How could Riker hurt his own family?

“Fine, but if we do end up finding her, we will slip her the phone and call the cops. They can trace the phone if its on.”

“No, the cops have already tried that. Apparently Chelsea has a jammer built into her phone. I want it to keep in contact with her. Until we can get her away from him.” she answered shoving the phone into her back pocket, turning towards the school and bumping right into Riker and Tassy.

“Sorry.” We all said in unison. We noticed who it was and Rydel gripped my arm tight and pulled me towards the school. I looked back and noticed Tassy was right behind us

“It's mine and Riker's one month today.” she stated.

“What are you two doing for it?” Rydel asked completely uninterested.

“My parents are out of town so just watch a couple movies and he is going to sleep over.” she replied. I suppressed a gag, I didn't need to know what her and Riker did in private. The rest of the gang must have joined us, because I heard a few more gags.

“Eww. Nothing like that.” she blushed opening her locker, which happened to be Chelsea's old one.

Chelsea's Pov

“Chelsea please, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. It just happened.” Riker begged.

“How could you do this to me? I though you loved me? Especially with that slut!” I screamed.

“She kissed me, I swear I didn't kiss her back.” he said reaching out for me. I pulled away and locked myself in the bathroom. How could he do this to me. I was ready to give him everything. Now this. I guess its time for us to say goodbye forever.

“It's over Riker, please just leave. This is something that you can't blame on anyone but yourself and I'm sorry.” I yelled through the door.

“Why are you sorry?” he asked.

“You'll find out soon enough.” I whispered running my blade across my arm. It didn't hurt this time, I felt nothing. I knew at that point this wasn't going to help anymore.

“Please just leave Riker.” I have asked, demanded. I heard him let out a sob and before he left I head him say, “If I can't have you no one can.”

“Bitch get up!” I heard someone scream as I sat up right. I looked up and saw Sebastian standing over me. This can't be good.

“Its 3:00 pm. You need to shower. Riker will be her in about an hour. We need to get you all dolled up for him. His orders.” he said grabbing my arm and dragging me upstairs to his bathroom and throwing me a skirt and tank top. “There are razors in the top drawer that you can use to shave. Don't even think about destroying them.” he said closing the door. God I can't wait to get out of here. Even if someone where to find me they couldn't tell anyone just yet. I need find the Riker I fell in love with no matter how long it takes, even if it kills me.