Chapter 1

Warning: Violence and Swearing.

The Sequal is going to be ALOT darker then the first:

Twitter: @CazzCupcake or RikerR5Imagines

Instagram: NeverGiveUpItGetsBetter or PerfectDisasterInEverAfter

Facebook:CazzCupcake Gavigan

____________________________________________________________________________

Jeff's POV

“What do you mean she's gone?” I screamed.

“I left the room to call Rydel and when I got back she was gone.” Mr. Biggs explained.

“How can she just disappear? Just when I thought I had her back!” Rydel cried. Kelly wrapped her arms around Rydel and cried with her. I tried hard not to roll my eyes.

“Don't worry we have everyone out looking. We are going door to door and checking all the old abandoned buildings.”

“What about her Step-Dad?” Rocky asked.

“He has been in jail for about two months. He didn't do it. It had to be someone close to her. Riker you were literally the last person to see her before we found her. Did you have anything to do with this?” he asked me.

“I have been with them all morning. Nice try though.” I scoffed.

“Well where were you last night?” he asked.

“He was with me.”

“I'm sorry, you are?”

“I'm Tassy. Riker's Girlfriend. But you can call me Taz.” she replied.

“How long was he with you?” Mr Biggs asked once again. I gripped her arm tight to make sure she told him, what we discussed.

“He arrived at 5 and left at 9.” she replied. I smirked.

“You guys should get to school. I will call you with more information. Riker stay back for a second.” Mr. Biggs dismissed.

I watch everyone walk out of the hospital and Mr. Biggs led me to and empty room. I looked around the room as he closed the door. The room was white with a hospital bed and a bunch of machines. I noticed a picture on the bed with blood on it. I walked over to it and noticed a note on the back of it. It was a picture of Riker and her. I slipped it into my pocked and waiting for Mr. Biggs to turn around.

“I know you had something to do with it Riker. Even if you didn't do it directly. Tell me where she is.” he stated rubbing his temples. I smirked and shook my head.

“You know, you talk a good game for someone who has no proof.” I answered, sitting on the bed. He groaned and shook his head.

“Quit playing games Riker!” he snapped. I couldn't help but chuckle.

“What are these games you speak of?”

“Riker!” he screamed.

“Look I have an alibi. Now I need to get to school.” I replied standing up and walking past him. He stuck his arm out and stopped me.

“I know you had something to do with this Jeff. I will find out where she is.” he whispered before letting me go. I shook him off and exited the building. I pulled out my phone and noticed a text from Rydel.

Left for school, let Mr. Biggs give you a ride.

I shoved my phone back in my pocked and headed the opposite direction of the school.