Chapter 11

After my dream last nights I decided to write a new chapter. I watched A Mothers Nightmare with Grant Gustin last week. So Seb is going to get more evil. On Another note my Birthday is a week away! I will be 21 same age as Riker until next month. Anyway its short. I'm not sure how I feel about it. So feed back would be nice.

________________________________________________________________________________

Riker's POV

“Hey Seb, I need to go home with the girls, dad needs to talk to us. I will be back later. Take care of her for me.” I said grabbing my jacket and walking out the door. We started walking home in silence until Rydel finally spoke up.

“Have you been beating her?” she finally asked. I looked shocked, I haven't hit her in a month.

“I hit her once, like three months ago. Well Jeff did, I ended up crying for an hour straight. Why?” I replied.

“She has bruises on her legs and a few on her arms. Do you think Sebastian would hit his own cousin?” Kelly asked.

“They aren't cousins, they aren't even related. She lied to protect me. Look I did kidnap her, but I told her she could leave at any time. She didn't want to. I couldn't lost her. But I swear I was not the reason she ended up in the hospital. Sebastian went over to grab her and found her like that.”

“You sure he wasn't the reason she ended up in the hospital in the first place?” Rydel asked. I groaned and ran my hand through my hair.

“I don't think he would do anything like that. I will talk to him about it later. Did Chelsea say anything to you guys?”

“She said that you two were asleep all night and that you didn't call me. She said that you have been taking your pills and are slowly getting back to normal.”

“Wait what phone call?” I said turning towards Rydel.

“You called me last night, you found the phone I slipped Chelsea and told me I would pay for it.” she replied.

“It wasn't me, I didn't know about the phone until this morning. Sebastian found it.” I said walking up to the door.

“You may want to question him.” Kelly said, opening the door and walking into the house.

Chelsea's POV

I decided to get changed into some jeans, a tank top and sweater. I stripped down to my underwear and bra when i heard the door open behind me. I grabbed the blanket off the bed and wrapped it around me. I turned around to find Sebastian standing two inches in front of me. I took a step back and ended up falling on the bed.

“What do you want?” I whispered as he moved closer to me.

“I think you know what I want.” he said sitting on the bed and placing his hand on my leg. He started tracing the bruises on my upper leg. I wish I could tell Riker about what he is doing to me. But I don't want to know what Sebastian would do next. He beats me, but that's it. I looked up at him and saw him smirk.

“Seb, please don't not today. Riker will notice them.” I said standing up and quickly throwing my clothes on.

“Did I say you could get dressed?” he asked, standing up and grabbing my arm. I tried pulling away but he let go and I slammed into the wall.

“What the fuck is your problem! I haven't done anything to you!”

“Really? Riker is way to good for you! You are nothing but a fat slut and until you realize that, I will beat you day in and day out! You ruined my best friend. He use to be tough and didn't give a shit about anything or anyone. Then you come back and ruin everything! I swear I will have the old Riker back, even if it means killing you. Now come here slut.” he yelled grabbing me and dragging me up stairs to the bathroom and turning the water on.

“Sebastian please don't kill me! How are you going to explain that to Riker?” I replied quickly before he covered my mouth.

“I'm not going to kill you baby, I am just gonna teach you a lesson.” he whispered into my ear. He started kissing down my neck and my collarbone. I tried to move away but it was no use. I stood there and let him. “Won't even try to fight, told you you were a slut.” he continued and grabbed the back of my hair and shoved my face into the water. I started pushing my self out of the water, but the harder I tried the further he pushed me into the water, soon enough I saw nothing but black.

Sebastian's POV

She finally stopped moving and I dragged her out of the tub and checked to make sure she was still breathing. Once I knew she was breathing, I picked her up and carried her downstairs. I stripped her down and put a towel around her to make it look like I found her. Time to turn on my acting skills. I dialled Riker's number and wait for him to pick up.

“Hey dude, I am on my way back now. I have something important to tell you.” he answered.

“Riker, I found Chelsea, she tried to drown herself.” I said starting to sniffle.

“I will be right there.” he said, hanging up. I smirked and looked down at her, she will disappear soon enough. I want the old Riker back, even if I have to kill her.