READ!!!!

I really DONT care if any of you dont like what I am about to say. I am tired and pissed about this constant problem. So go ahead leave a comment and bitch about MY opinion. I am 9 months pregnant I really suggest you dont. If you DONT like what I have to say then unfollow or block me. But I am so DONE! Most of you already know what I am about to say as It has been brought up multiple times as it is.

So by now most of you should know that I update when I want to. I am 9 months pregnant! I do not have time to update when EVERYONE ELSE wants me to. If you are new to following me then you clearly dont know that I get extreamly PISSED when people tell me to update. Yes you like the story, Great!  But do NOT tell me to update, 95% of you know this. To the rest of you who are new, now you know.

I am so annoyed and getting more and more pissed about it. So from now on IF ANYONE tells me to update that will add on a day or week that I will NOT post a new Chapter. So go ahead tell me to update but you will just be pushing back a chapter by a day or week depending on how long you have been following me. If you want to comment dont just say update or please update. Because I will NOT do it when you guys want me to . I  will do it when I want to.

I maybe a bitch for saying this but I honestly dont care. I have a baby on the way that will take up most of my time as it is. I have been in and out of hospital for the past two weeks because of my baby. I have been sick and really tired. Most of you already know all of the above so it doesnt really matter to you guys and you can ignore this. To all the new followers who didnt know this then thats fine now you know. To all of the ones who have been around a while and know it pisses me off STOP!

If this continues to be a problem I will just delete my stories and my profile. e