Chapter 9

A/N It is really short but enjoy. I am still not feeling good but I have all next week off. Headed up to Niagara falls next week :)

Sebastian's POV

___________________________________________________________________________________

I saw Riker walk through the door with Chelsea being dragged behind him, this didn't look good. His eyes were as dark as night and his skin pale. I looked at Chelsea and she didn't look scared, I was though. She smirked and winked at me as they went downstairs. She looked different too, she seemed okay with what was about to happen. Did she have a secret that we didn't know about. I heard a door slam and someone coming back up the stairs. It was Riker or Jeff, I couldn't really tell who it was at this moment. I could yell but I better tread on light water.

“You okay?” I questioned following him into the kitchen.

“No, I don't know what's wrong with me. You have to help! My pills aren't working!” he half sobbed, half yelled.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Just get her away from me, as far away as possible.”

“How?”

“Kill her!” he screamed. I took a few steps back.

“You want me to what?!” I freaked.

“You heard me.” he replied walking to the fridge and grabbing a beer. Clearly it was Jeff. I figured I would psych him out. I grabbed a knife and headed down stairs.

“What are you doing?” I heard a voice from behind me.

“Thank God it worked.” I said turning around to find Riker behind me looking enraged.

“What did?” he replied looking puzzled.

“You told me to kill her, I figured if I pretended that I was going to you would come to your senses.” I replied heading back up stairs to put the knife away. “Riker, you need help. Maybe you should go into counselling. That way you can be monitored and they can figure out what pills will work.”

“I'll think about it. I am going down stairs to check on her.” he replied heading downstairs.

This can't be good.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Rydel's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened over these past few months. From finding her again to preforming a few shows, it seems like things are slowly looking up for us. But I have a feeling that it's going to get worse before it gets better. Whenever I get theses feelings I'm usually right. I've noticed Riker has been taking his pills again, but he still seems off. I think he is getting worse though. I don't know what to do. None of us do. The only person who is going to save him is Chelsea, but I can't help but feel she might end up dead before she can even try. I hear some sniffling from the living room, I wonder who that could be.

I head for the kitchen to find Ratliff and Ross holding Rocky up. I rush over and kneel down in front of him.

“What's wrong Rock?” I ask rubbing his leg trying to comfort him.

“I want my brother back. I can't stand what he has become. What happened to the old Riker? Rydel I can't take it anymore!” He sobbed.

“We will get him back Rocky. I promise.” Ratliff spoke up.

“He's been taking his pills again. I've been watching him.” I replied.

“Really?” Rocky asked, sniffling and wiping the tears from his eyes.

“Yeah. I've noticed too. But do you really think Chelsea is safe?” Ross questioned. He had a point, I really don't know if she is or not. I looked up at them and I couldn't help but feel my heart break.

“I think so, but I gave her back her cell phone. She texted me off one Riker gave her. I will keep messaging her on her old one though.” I responded as my phone went off. I looked down and it was a text from her. I opened it up and read it.

“Crap.” I whispered to myself. They all looked at me funny. “I have to go do something. I will be back, just entertain yourselves.” I responded. I grabbed my phone and went outside for a walk. I looked down at the phone and re-read the text that Chelsea sent.

“Call me hurry.”

I quickly hit the call button and waited for her to pick up.

“Hello.” I said as she picked up but to my surprise it wasn't her.

“Nice try sis.” Riker said. I went to respond but he kept talking.

“You are going to have to try harder then that. Tell anyone of this conversation and your next.” he said before hanging up.

I'm in trouble now, I thought to myself.