"If your gut tells you, your father is innocent then you're father is innocent" Lisa says "And if Kendrick Kendrick doesn't trust you for it. Then he's a damn fool for it" Lisa says her eyes shining white again with blue and silver streaks emitting from the sides the blue streaks now a navy blue shade.

"Lisa your eyes. Their are way beautiful in person" Anna gasps. Lisa blinks. "Why didn't you tell me that you inherited your mother's gift as a healer and that you're a seer" Lisa asks avoiding the topic of her eyes like a plague.

"How did you know i was seer" Anna asks. "I know lots Anna" Lisa says like it's nothing.

"So what have you seen in my future" Jake asks looking between the girls.

"That" Anna says signaling to Lena feeding baby Jack his bottle.

Jake smiles and walks over there!

"You haven't told him" Anna asks Lisa.

"I don't know if he'll accept it yet and I don't know if I'm ready to let him go. Things are still awkward between Damien and I you know, his my sanctuary. I know i can count on him" Lisa says and looks at Damien who was talking to Kendrick. "Don't do it Lisa, that's invasion of privacy" Anna warns.

Lisa huffs.

"I saw what you decided to do Lisa, i would advice you against it" Anna warns.

Lisa gives her a pointed look and frowns at the warning.

"I think you being a seer is gonna give me problems" Lisa says and stands up to go take a drink. Anna follows her.

"Don't go and see Roman, please Lisa. It's not a good idea" Anna warns and Lisa growls at her.

Her green iris disappearing. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Lisa growls and walks out.

"Lisa! Lisa!" Anna called out after her.

"I'll go after her" Jake says and runs after her.

"Lisa breath" Jake says taking a step closer to her and she moves a step back.

"Jacob don't come near me i don't think I'm in control of what's happening in me" Lisa warns.

"You're okay breath" Jake says not listening and walking towards her.

"Jake I really mean it" Lisa hisses are eyes changing from the white to her green iris returning disappearing again her eyes pitch black.

"Lisa remember what Zara said when you feel like you're not in control find me as we are what balances each other out. So reach for my soul"

Lisa tries all her might but she was losing whatever she was fighting in her was to strong!

"Ahhhhhh!!!!! Jacob!" Lisa screeches grabbing everyone's attention in the party. They all running in the direction Lisa and Jacob went out in.

"What's going on! Oh my goddess Lisa your eyes!" Abby yells.

"Jacob!! Listen to me. I can't fight it not yet!! I'm not ready! I'll kill them. So i need you to knock me out!" Lisa hisses.

"What no!" Damien says.

"Jacob listen to me!!" Lisa growls out. "Let's call it payback for the time in training I knocked you out, please" Lisa pleads with Jacob.

"Jacob don't!" Abby yells but Jacob's fist hand already collided with Lisa's face and she collapsed on the group Jacob catching her just in time before her head hit the ground.

Lisa had a hard time controlling the darkness in her but Jacob was there everytime to help her fight it. Lisa didn't know what the future held for her as Jacob and Lena and already accepted the offer to take over Vanderpump's pack as the Alpha and Luna.

Lisa and Damien were a work in progress. Damien knew Lisa still harbored feelings for Roman. He just wished she would talk to him about it. He was her mate and he'd vowed to love her through anything. Damien refused to talk about Lisa almost killing him and Roman because the guilt she felt hurt him more than she understood. He only hoped that him not wanting to talk about it didn't make her feel worse. He'd give Lisa the world if he could. If killing him makes her happy. He'd offer his life in a heartbeat.

Joshua and Abby, held of having babies while Abby finished off her training.

Pamela and Andre well them, they weren't sure if their loyalties lie with Damien.

Amelia and Jonathan moved along with Jacob and Lena to what was formerly known as Vanderpump's territory but now Parker's territory.

Overall everyone was happy and working towards being better for themselves.

Anna and Kenneth though. Would they survive, will Kenneth go ahead with his plans of rejecting his mate. The sins of her father had fallen on the daughter. Will Anna tell Kenneth that they are expecting or will it be to late? Book 2 of the BADASS LUNA SERIES awaits to tell the story of Anna as she comes to terms with her past, her present, her future and most of all her power as the paragon of.....

"Something is coming. Something bigger than we've ever faced before" Anna confided in Lisa after her terrifying vision. "I feel it coming. We're gonna die. We're all going to die" Lisa muttered out of breath as she had seen Anna's vision.

******

What to know what happens next. Well then follow my profile and see what happens next in the second book. Luna Anna!

Again I know y'all are gonna hate me for this. But it is what it is.

I can't believe it. A year later. I have finished this book with 38 chapters if you count the bonus one I'll post the epilogue. 239K reads. 6,46 votes and growing. I'm so overwhelmed with joy. Thank you won't even suffice to how grateful I am for your support.

Thank you very much. I love y'all so much.

I hope to see you guys in the second book!

For the last time! (Not really bonus chapter after!)

Don't forget to vote and comment
With love
Angela!♡