teaser

When the master found his slave...

Miranda Monteira loves her freedom and independence so much. A typical maiden of the 21st century, she’s at her happiest when she’s backpacking at some exotic travel destinations. She’s living the dream as a socialite and an heiress of a multi-billion chains of five star hotels. She loves her life, her family, and their excessive wealth. She can’t complain of anything else except for that one man who can make her blood boil like no other. He goes by the name of Kent Antonio Ferrero, the Monteira Hotels Vice-President for Operations, her father’s favorite top executive.

Nasisira talaga ang araw niya kapag nagkakasalubong ang mga landas nila ni Kent. Masyado kasi itong paepal at sipsip sa Daddy niya. But most of all, she hates him for being her total opposite. Kaya tuloy ay madalas siyang naipagkukumpara ng ama rito. He’s hardworking and really passionate in his designated post. Samantalang siya ay pa-easy-go-lucky lang at madalas ay nawawala ng halos isang buwan kapag nagbabakasyon. She loves the adventure, the joy of backpacking and exploring new places in the world, and the four walls of the office bore her to death.

But her life made a drastic turn when she embarked in a fifteen-day backpacking adventure to the exotic places in Southeast Asia. Her dream adventure turned a nightmare when someone snatched her as she was walking along the crowded streets of Malaysia. When she woke up, she was in a dark room, caged like a poor parrot with broken wings. Suddenly, her life doesn’t belong to her anymore, but to a ruthless syndicate involves in white slavery.

He’s always tagged by the people around him as Mr. Nice Guy. Raised by his Mother Teresa of a mother, Kent grew up as a kind-hearted person who respects all forms of living things. People praise him for his kindness. Everyone likes him. Well, except for Miranda - the hard headed, stubborn heiress of Monteira Hotels where he works as Vice-President for Operations. Despite the kindness that he had shown her, she always regard him as a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Well, maybe she was right. For behind his façade of coolness and kindness, lies a cunning and powerful man. He wouldn’t be a member of the country’s most notorious fraternity, the Alpha Sigma Rho, for nothing. He too bears The Mark Of A Stallion. HOT. ALPHA. DOMINANT. BILLIONAIRE!

Lumaki siyang hindi nakita kailanman ang kanyang ama. His parents separated when he was two years old. Bumalik sa Pilipinas ang kanyang ina kasama siya at naiwan sa Italya ang kanyang ama. His mother would always tell him that his father was a bad guy, and that they have to do good things to redeem his soul. His mother even put up a charity. Hindi niya iyon naiintindihan noon. But his estranged father summoned him one day, and he was tasked to inherit his massive business. He was appalled to discover what kind of a business empire he was about to take over. Isang malaking sindikato lang naman iyon na may kinalaman sa malawakang human smuggling at white slavery sa iba’t-ibang panig ng mundo. And there’s no way in hell that he would inherit such a fvcking illegal business! His mother was right. His father was really a bad, bad guy.

Just when he was about to walk away from his father’s offer, the new girls up for auction arrived. And his heart leaped out of his chest when he saw Miranda, crawling inside a cage-like cell. The high and mighty heiress was now a picture of a desperate soul. Apparently, the woman was abducted without his family’s knowledge, and she is now under the mercy of the syndicate. And there’s only one way that he could do to save her. And that is to completely embrace the dark. Which he did. He accepted his father’s offer. Now, he was her master, and she was his slave.

Nagawa nga niyang iligtas si Miranda sa kapahamakan pero mas lalo lamang siyang kinamuhian ng babae. If she hated him before for being a nice guy, now, she hated him more for being a badass. But he was now her master, and she was his slave. She had to bow to him. And he wouldn’t stop until he successfully subdued her stubborn soul. For Miranda was the only woman who could unleash the beast in him. The more she denies his ownership, the more he craves for her.

In their battle for dominion and power, who will win?