Chapter 48

Si Miranda kaagad ang hinanap niya nang dumating siya. But the room was empty. She wasn't in the bed where he would usually find her asleep. Kent immediately fished for his phone and tracked her location. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that she was just inside the room. Man, he was getting paranoid already, and he just couldn't help it.

He removed his suit and loosened his tie. Ipinatong niya ang phone niya sa ibabaw ng tokador. Miranda must be inside the bathroom. And with confident strides, he walked to where she was at.

The door was open so he slipped inside. And his breath got stuck in his throat when he saw a lovely goddess who was beautifully sprawled in the bathtub, her eyes were closed as she leaned her head on the corner of the tub. The water was clear, and he could see her beautiful, naked body. The water level was kissing the full swell of her breasts. His throat suddenly gone dry as a primal form of thirst suddenly attacked him. The sight was exquisite, inviting, tempting, and sinful, and for a split moment, he was sporting a painful erection. Soon enough, he stripped his remaining clothings and scattered them on the floor.

Noon tila nagising si Miranda. Nagmulat ito ng mga mata. "Kent!" she exclaimed in surprise. Napabalikwas ito nang makita siya.

"Stay in the tub, cara," he commanded as their eyes met. He was fully naked now, and her eyes wandered around his body.

Her jaw fell open as she saw his pulsating manhood, throbbing and erect as if ready to take her. Well, he was. And he smiled a teasing smile as colors spread across her face.

He joined her in the tub. Kaagad na inabot niya ang babae at ipinulupot ang mga kamay sa makitid na baywang nito. Nagkiskisan ang kanilang mga hubad na katawan. At sapat na iyon upang magningas ang nakakatupok na apoy sa pagitan nilang dalawa.

"You're early," anito habang magkahinang ang kanilang mga mata.

He just smiled. "Yeah..." Mabuti na lamang at nakauwi siya nang maaga ngayon. It was still eight o'clock in the evening.

He bent his head, and ran his tongue over her hard nipple. Napaliyad ito at ipinulupot ang mga kamay sa kanyang leeg.

"Kent!" she moaned his name.

Pagigil na nilukob ng mga labi niya ang isang dibdib nito. His tongue teased and laved her now peeble hard tip.

"Oh! Kent!" mas lalong lumakas ang naging daing nito. It was music to his ears.

"Did you miss me, cara?" he asked as his eyes hooded at her.

"Yes!" she gasped as her eyelids became heavy.

"I miss you, too, cara." At muling sumakop ang bibig niya sa isa pang dibdib nito. "I miss fucking you," he said in fervor. The heat that was now dominating his body and soul was hard to contain.

She just gasped in response.

Itinaas niya ang ulo at mariing hinagkan sa mga labi si Miranda. How he bloody missed her! It was a wonder to him at how she could make him crave for her when he had already fucked her a lot of times. Yet, he still couldn't get enough of her.

They had been doing the same thing again and again in the last few days - fuck each other in every opportunity, pero hindi pa rin yata siya nagsasawa. In fact, it was as if the more he would fuck her, the more he would crave for her. The more they would get too intimate, the stronger the bond between them would become.

"What did you do today, cara?" masuyong tanong niya nang pakawalan ang mga labi nito.

"I went with Lucy and Alice to pick some grapes in the backyard," tila tuwang-tuwang pagbabalita nito.