Update!

Hi, guys! How are you all? I hope everybody is doing fine and safe during covid-19 pandemic. I just wanna appeal to you 70k strong here on Wattpad to help me get 1k subscribers on Youtube so that I can start monetizing it! I am currently in China and stuck here, and for 4 months now has been gravely affected by the covid-19 crisis. I work as an English teacher here and the schools are closed. Our school is a private institution and it's a NO WORK NO PAY POLICY. Sad, but it's outside of our control so we just have to ride this mess out with God's grace. I'm hoping that I can make the most of our situation by vlogging. But our channel needs to have at least 1k subscribers so it will qualify to the Youtube's monetization program and probably start earning little by little. So guys I am appealing to all of you to help me out! Please subscribe to my channel that I share with friends on Youtube! The channel's name is TheFilipinoChannel. Also watch and like our videos so Youtube won't tag your subscription as spam. Currently we have 192 subs and if it reaches 300, I will post the full chaps of Steal My Heart here on Wattpad! I have written 3 chaps of The Hopeless Romantic Series: How To Make A Guy Fall For You and I will continue posting updates for this story once we reached our goal, that is 1k subs! I will post the full chaps of Romancing A Banking Magnate after 400 subs! I hope you will help me on my Youtube endeavor as well! I am counting to all of you! Thank you so much for the love and support all through these years! Love you all! Xoxo!

Sincerely,
SHARON ROSE