Chapter 35

Miranda felt as if she was crucified. The weird diagonal cross where her arms and legs were securely strapped creeped her out. She had been tied up, but this one was her first. It was weird, and it made her feel helpless.

The subtle lighting was at Kent's back, creating a haunting shadow on his face and body as he stood closely in front of her. The dark cloud of power that surrounded him intensified. He looked powerful and virile, like someone who was capable of breaking her bones, and drawing blood in her skin. The threat in his voice was subliminal, but at the same time, intimidating. There was something in him that wasn't in him before.

Alam niyang hindi lamang siya tinatakot ng lalaki. Kahit pa kilala niya itong mabait at magalang, hindi niya maiwasang kabahan. He looked indifferent. The rage in his eyes was slowly starting to really affect her. Lumakas ang kabog ng kanyang dibdib. Kinakabahan siya. But fear was not what she exactly felt as of the moment. It was more of anticipation. She didn't know what the hell would he going to do to her, and that element of mystery and surprise injected venom of excitement in her nerve fibers.

Kent was creeping her out, but at the same time, he was making her adrenaline rush in her entire system. Parurusahan daw siya nito. He said that he would whip her up until her skin would break. But everytime that their bodies would brush tormentingly, her skin would singe. Hindi niya alam kung papaano nagagawa sa kanya ni Kent ito. Hindi dapat na ganito ang nararamdaman niya. He was telling her that he would abuse her, but what the heck, she felt as if she was looking forward to his kind of punishment.

Hindi naman ganito ang nararamdaman niya sa ilang pagkakataong may nangahas sa kanyang gawan siya nang masama. But Kent could excite her with his brand of torture and violence. Hindi tuloy niya maiwasang isipin ang maselang tagpong nangyari sa kanila noong isang araw lamang. Their intimate, erotic encounter became vivid in her mind. And the sinful thought suddenly made her nipples pucker in delight, and harden like crazy.

Bigla yatang nanlambot ang mga tuhod niya. Her core throbbed in agony, and she groaned silently in frustration. Just that, and her entire system longed for him. Nakakahiya man at nakakababa ng pagkatao pero hindi niya mapigilan ang reaksiyon ng kanyang katawan.

Hindi naman siya ganito dati. Ni hindi nga niya pinapansin si Kent. Maybe because she thought that he wasn't her type, that he would just bore her to death. Well, that was what good boys did to her since she started dating. Isa pa ay talagang kumukulo ang dugo niya rito dahil nga wagas ito kung makasipsip sa kanyang ama. At hindi maganda ang epekto niyon sa kanya. Pero ibang Kent ang nakatagpo niya sa Italya. She discovered the side of him that she never thought existed. At kasabay niyon ang pagkabuhay nang kakaibang atraksiyon sa pagitan nila ng lalaki. Matinding atraksiyon na ngayon lamang niya naranasan sa tanang buhay niya.

And she hated that because it was bad news for her. Dahil ibig sabihin niyon ay may isang taong kaya siyang hawakan sa ilong. And for someone who was independent and uncontrollable eversince, it wasn't easy to accept. Ni ayaw nga niyang tanggapin mismo sa sarili niya ang katotohanang iyon. At kinukutya nito ang pagkatao niya. But she was thankful of that. Dahil binibigyan siya niyon ng rason na labanan ang lalaki. Kung hindi ay baka kanina pa siya bumigay. Katunayan, nang halikan nga siya nito ay kaagad niya iyong tinugon.

She was trying her best to control her sanity, but blood pumped faster in her veins when he ripped her blouse. The surprise move made her gasp. Ah... boring was the last word that she could think of when Kent was like this - an irresistible dominant. "Kent!" she exclaimed. Suddenly, she was breathless.

"It's master, Miranda," his lips twisted in a rueful, half smile.

Her bones suddenly melted when his mouth eclipsed the tip of her exposed breast. Dumiin ang pagkakadampi ng mga labi nito sa kanyang dibdib. He sucked her nipple hard that her breast swelled in agony. Oh, dear fucking shit! But her bones turned into a poodle of jelly.

Miranda gasped for air. Kent's hot mouth around her nipple, sucking her breast like there was no tomorrow, fumbled her defenses. His mouth transferred to her other breast, and conquered it, too. His hands draped around her back, as he held her still. Habang ang mga labi nito ay patuloy sa pagkutya sa kanyang dibdib.

Her nipples were achingly swollen when he abandoned them. Only to kiss her lips harder with a brutal force that was mind-blowing. But Miranda loved and hated the intensity of his aggression. Nasugatan na yata ang mga labi niya habang kinukuyumos siya nito ng halik. May nalasahan siyang medyo maalat habang magkahinang ang mga labi nila. Was it blood?

His hands raked her hair, pricking her scalp. Pero nanatiling magkahinang ang kanilang mga labi. He managed to rip her blouse completely apart, and tugged it off her torso, leaving her naked body gleaming with tiny droplets of sweat.

Malakas siyang napasinghap nang maglayo ang kanilang mga labi. Pakiramdam niya ay pinangapusan siya ng hininga. Her hands were looking for something to hold on to, but couldn't get past the cuffs, so her fingers just curled into solid balls. Siguro kung hindi nakatali ang mga kamay niya ay pumulupot na iyon sa leeg ng lalaki.

Sinibasib nito ng halik ang kahabaan ng kanyang leeg. Napakiling na lamang ang ulo niya. Her eyes were tightly shut as waves and waves of sensations attacked her to the core.

"Kent!" she cried in pleasure-pain when his mouth and hands deliciously tortured her already aching breasts. Namumula na ang mga dibdib niya dahil sa ginagawa nito. He was squeezing hard the swell of her breasts, tugging and twisting her nipples. But it only heightened the level of raw eroticism between them. It elicited a different form of pain, something that only triggered more flames of desire to lick and burn her skin. This was something that she hadn't anticipated. It was rough sex bordering abusive, but deliciously carnal. And her throbbing core clenched in delicious agony.

Napaungol na lamang siya nang sapuhin ng kamay nito ang kanyang pagkababae. His hand rubbed her fleshy lips that were continuously secreting molten liquid of burning desire. Ah... her core was now creaming with decadent longing. Love juices dampened her underwear and the crotch of her knee-length, khaki walking shorts. The seeping molten liquid slipped to his fingers.

"You are so fucking wet, Miranda," ungol nito.

Napakagat-labi na lamang siya. Papaano ba niya pipigilan ang katawan na mag-respond sa kapangahasan nito?

"You couldn't wait to be fucked by me, right, cara?"

"No..." mahinang ungol niya habang mariing nakapikit ang mga mata.

"Liar..." He pressed his fingers hard against the dampness of her crotch, smacking the tiny, hypersensitive hump of her clit.

"No..." she stubbornly groaned in a weak opposition. She knew that she looked stupid as of the moment. Her body was behaving the complete opposite of what was coming out of her mouth.

Her eyes flung open when he dipped his fingers in her parted mouth. In her half-opened eyes, she saw his handsome face. He was squinting as he looked at her.

"See, cara?" he murmured menacingly. "That's how wet you are... for me..."

Itinikom niya ang bibig, trapping his fingers in her mouth. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang pumasok sa isipan niya, but she sucked his fingers, laving the moisture that clung at his skin with her tongue.

He withdrew his hand as if he was surprised by what she did. His breathing became labored as his eyes that were burning with intense desire raked her face.

Napalunok na lamang siya nang makitang nagmamadali nitong hinubad ang suot na damit na para bang may hinahabol. His coat flew on the floor, followed by his tie, and his inner long sleeves.

Seconds later, he was half-naked as he stood in front of her. And Miranda was mesmerized. Ito ang kauna-unahang pagkakataong nakita niya ang kahubdan ni Kent. And she was impressed by the bulges of pure, ripped muscles in his biceps. His chest was smooth and solid. And the stone-hard eight packs of solid muscles in his abdomen was sexy as hell. He looked mouth-watering. She wasn't expecting that he was hiding a ripped, athletic built behind his formal office clothes. Dayum, but this man was sexy as the devil himself! Suddenly, all of the men whom she dated before paled in comparison. Kent stood out as the god of all gods. There was nothing in him that was mediocre.

He unbuckled and removed his leather belt. But he did not throw it on the floor. Instead, he coiled it in one of his hands, the tip hung in the air. And when their eyes met, she saw a spark of evil in his eyes.

Her heart hammered hard in anticipation. What would he do to her?