40.

"Hoseok oppa?! Bangtan?!" What the fuck?! They are the endorsers?! Of what? What is the product again? VT Cosmetics?!

"Hi, Baby. Make sure to get a good shot of me, huh." Jungkook whispered when he passed by at me. I was there standing shocked in front of them. I didn't expect this, shit! We're gonna work till tomorrow?!

Ugh! What a dumb luck, Lisa.

"Wow! So you are the famous photographer they are talking about, huh?" Jin oppa said that made me bow down at them.

"Oh please, don't do that. Don't act like we don't know each other." Jimin oppa smirked, while Taehyung oppa chuckled beside him. As what I thought, this project is no good. Bangtan is the one I'm going take some pictures!

Ugh, life.

"Let's do a Solo Photoshoot first before the Group photo. Is that okay?" I asked and they all agreed. So, we have decided to do it in oldest to youngest. Starting from Jin oppa to Jungkook. The six of them have already finished, that's why I called Jungkook for the last one.

My jaw almost dropped when I saw how hot he looks. Fuck. Who the hell make him that fucking hot in his outfit and make up?! Blue really fits him. Aigoo, Jungkook you're being illegal again. No wonder why Soobin is handsome and cute at the same time.

I sighed and just prepare the camera for his shoot. He sat down on the high chair in front of me, a staff run to him to fix his clothes and gave the perfume they are endorsing.

"Please prepare for the close up shot." I said when I start zooming the lens in. I took a great angle of him from his head to chest. But it's not that good compare to the others. "Uh just stand up. I can't get a good angle when you are sitting on the chair." I awkwardly said as I check the shots of him on the camera.

A staff came to remove the chair, he stand up and put his left hand on his pants pocket. His right hand is raised a little while holding the perfume. I zoom in the camera again to prepare for his another shot. But I was startled when he bit his lower lip before licking it making me gulped hard. Does he really have to do that when I have already zoom in the camera?!

"Jungkook stop doing that!" I said making the staffs and Bangtan laugh.

"Doing what? Hey, I did nothing. I'm innocent." He smirked. I closed my eyes out of frustration and open it again to start the shoot. You know what, I can't focus because Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa kept laughing their ass off!

"One, two, three." I click the shutter button to took his last shot.

I was about to pull the camera away on my eye when Jungkook suddenly wink. The hell?! I suddenly felt like I froze on my spot. I even heard him chuckle!

The first day have ended. We will do the Group shot tomorrow for the last day. We bid goodbyes to each other before I rode my car and head to the mall. Sehun and Soobin are there eating some cakes.

"Mommy!" Soobin waved his hand after eating the cake Sehun gave.

"Hello there, My little cutie." I pinched his cheeks.

Soobin are clean with no chocolates on his cheeks or on his mouth because Sehun is the one who feed him unlike with Bambam. Ugh, don't bother asking 'cause my Son looks beggar with him!

"Hi, Lisa. You want something? Go order something, Its my treat." Sehun said when I sat beside Soobin. To what he said make me smirked.

"I'll buy some grocery stocks, would it be your treat too?"

"Hell no!" Sehun back out making me laugh. "I'll just help you there." He chuckled.

So he did come while we are buying some grocery stuff. I am the one who's pushing the cart while Sehun is carrying Soobin on his arms beside me. If someone we know saw us they would probably thought that we are a family.

"Mommy, I want banana milk!" Soobin said while I am picking some fresh fruits.

"Go ahead, bring Uncle Sehun with you." I said. They left me alone to get some banana milk. My god Jungkook what have you done to Soobin. You all gave your genes to him!

"Oh? Lisa?" I was startled when someone talked beside me.

"Hey, Jimin oppa." I bowed down at him.

"Are you here to buy some stocks?" He asked and I nodded. "Ow, okay. I am here with Taehyung to buy midnight snacks. Especially Jungkook's banana milk." He chuckled emphasizing the name 'Jungkook'.

Why the hell is everyone kept teasing me with him?! Psh.

"Mommy! I got mine!" My eyes widen when Soobin came back running towards me to give the banana milks he brought.

"I didn't know that You and Sehun have a Son..."

~ Anndeukie