Also, I'm collecting different chocolates from different countries because I want to give them on My Family when I have finally decided to go home on Thailand. For now I have chocolates from New York, Italy, Japan, Singapore and France.

My eyes immediately widen while my jaw dropped when I enter the store. Omg! I didn't except it to be this big! Waaaahhh!! I felt like I turn back being child again.

"Omg!" I squealed when I saw the layers of different gummy candies! I even heard Jungkook chuckled on my back but I don't care, he's not my priority. No sweets, no life, duh! My god I probably look like Soobin right now.

"Let's go." I smiled at Jungkook showing the chocolates and candies bag on my both hand. His jaw dropped, looking at my both hands.

He blink twice. "Don't you think you'll get toothache and diabetes with that too much sweets?" He surprisingly asked on me.

I chuckled to what he said. "Stupid, this is not all for me. Some of them are to My Family, some of them are to My Unnie's, some of them are for myself and some of them are for your So--" I immediately shut my mouth close.

Oh shit! That was close! I almost said it to him! Did he noticed it? Did he heard about it? Huhu, oh my god. I'm doomed. Stupid, Lisa! Stupid!

"My what?" His brows furrowed while asking me that. Obviously he became confused.

"A-ah, e-eh, nothing. Let's j-just pay this." I nervously turn my back on him before heading to the counter. The fuck! My heart almost fall out of my chest!

We payed them actually, Jungkook is the one who payed again. Aigoo, he can't be stopped. He always do what he wants. While he took the plastic bags full of sweets My phone vibrated on my pocket. I took it out and saw it comes from Jennie unnie.

From: Sexy Aunty Jennierubyjane

Hey, Lisa. I just want to say that Taehyung and I already left Sentosa. We are now inside the train. Let's meet in the hotel room after dinner, take care!💋

Btw, enjoy!😉

To the last part made me confused. What did she mean enjoy? And what did she said? She already left me alone?! The heck? So Fiancé first before Bestfriend?!

It's okay, I still have Manager unnie with me--

My phone rang so I answered it. "Hello?"

"Lisa, this is Manager unnie. I already left with the team. Take care of yourself."

"What?! You really left me alone?! Why--" Oh fuck, she ended the call. What's wrong with them?! Why did they left me?

"Let's go." I was startled when Jungkook suddenly appeared beside me. Holding a lot of plastic bag on his hands. I look at him from head to toe, I just noticed that he looked so fucking hot in his all black outfit.

Wait

Wait... Don't tell me... Don't tell me they left me alone with Jungkook?! Yahhh!! I really hate my life. Are they playing and fooling me?! I felt like all of my energy drained with the thought of me being with Jungkook alone. Huhu why are they doing this to me??

I sighed in defeat and nodded at him. We walked out of the Universal studio to ride the train we rode earlier. I lazily sat on the seats while Jungkook sat beside me. I yawned when I felt sleepy. I remember that I lacked of sleep yesterday because of this idiot man beside me. I leaned my back and head on the window before my eyes shut closed.

*

"Oh? You arrived?" Jennie unnie was shocked to see me entering the hotel room. It made my brows furrowed as I look at her confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Nothing, I though you're not going back since you're with Jungkook." She teased that made me took the pillow and throw it on her. She giggled as she dodge the flying pillow.
"Yah! I'm just joking! Why are you so serious!" Unnie continued laughing. She only stopped when she noticed something.

"Why are you blushing?" She asked, walking towards me.

"H-huh? N-no, I'm n-not!" I looked away.

"Yeah, you're not." She sarcastically said, crossing her arms and raised her right eyebrow on me. "Spill the tea, Lisa."

I sighed. I really can't hide something from Jennie unnie.

"Lalisa... Wake up..."

I heard someone called. But I didn't bother opening my eyes because My sleep is nice. Especially my pillow it smells so eiffing good.

"Hey, we arrived. Let's go..." Someone said in his soft and husky voice making me shiver. Damn! His voice are damn sexy.

Eh? Wait! The pillow is talking?! I immediately opened my eyes and saw Jungkook beside me. And what?! My head is leaning on his shoulder while my arms are clung around his arms and we're holding each other hands?!

"Aaahhh!" I jolted up on my seat. Jungkook bit his lower lip as he tried to stifle his smile. I walked away when I felt my face heating up out of embarrassment.

"Hey, wait for me." He held my wrist to stopped me. I cover half of my face as I looked at him. Making him chuckle lightly.

"What do you want?!"

"Let's eat. Since you enjoy your rest on my shoulders, I bet you had a good nap." He smirked that made me blush even more. Shit! That was embarrassing! Maybe I am too shocked, because I didn't realize that he already intertwined our hands and pulled me with him.

"By the way, I didn't know that you missed my kiss huh. You even stole one while you're sleeping."

~ Anndeukie