32: Loyalty in Blood

Start from the beginning

She didn't care as something interesting finally happened for what it felt like an eternity for Eugen.

She turned around...

...And saw Tirpitz. Her spear almost flew off the slope but Eugen caught it just in time. 

And everyone came to Tirpitz. And they were all glad that she's still alive. 

But as soon as she loosened her tight grip on her hands, all of the girls were all surprised.

=================

Hidden away from the cold, the crane sisters are currently in a cave that they found nearby. Zuikaku supplied the fire for the little campfire that she made. 

"Is the fight over yet?" Shoukaku said. Taking out a comb to straighten her hair. While also looking at Zuikaku being sound asleep on her lap.

Then a ring on their communicator. 

Shoukaku immediately picked it up. 

...

"What?!" 

=================

Sounds of tape and lots of chatter could be heard. And lots of thoughts about what happened. 

And lots of looking and looking away. Just in disgust. 

Of his injury.

"This looks too severe. What happened?" Graf Zepplin said. Even she can't handle her disgust over Caster's injury.

Caster's blood was all over the snow as his shoulder was nearing detachment from his body. 

Most girls couldn't even look at it before almost puking on the spot. 

Eugen didn't like it either and Tirpitz went back to the town. Tirpitz having some business of her own that she didn't get to do yet. 

But the blood kept spilling. And Zepplin hastily tried to tighten the wound so no more blood has to spill. 

Fortunately, Graf Zepplin brought her the most advanced first-aid items. 

First off, she wrapped Caster's arm with an elastic bandage and also brought a shoulder sling to help Caster's arm. 

Curious that she so happens to have that specific thing in her first-aid kit is pretty coincidental. 

A-kun: Or is it?

But it was patched up. And the snow surrounding Caster was all painted red. Caster looked like he was at the center of an evil ritual. 

Sounds of boots wading through the water suddenly got louder as the crane sisters finally arrive. 

Shoukaku could only look. And look away immediately. 

And the sleepy, but awake Zuikaku came over to Caster immediately. 

"What happened?!" Zuikaku shouted with worry. Coming to Caster himself and took a look at him. Horrified. She buried her head in Caster's chest. 

And not for long, tears were falling from her eyes. 

While this was all happening, Caster's head is only filled with the same memories he had from when he was in the military. All of his memories flow through him. 

The one quote that his 'gramps' told him, the start of his journey in this world, the staggering improvements and victories that his fleet had with his stint.