40: Warning Shots

=================

The dark clouds starts to loom over Observer and the rest of the off-guard shipgirls. The cackle of the clouds deafen the shipgirl's ears as Observer floats idly, smiling...

"SCATTER!!!"

Upon Wales's shout, everyone immediately scattered away from the precarious spot they were in, like sitting ducks for the Observer to be taken advantage of.

All the CVs who are in this battle let out as many planes as possible to fill the skies with them. And finally, after for the longest time, the stolen Siren technology that has given them modern era planes like the A-10 Thunderbolt, F-22 Raptor, F-35 Lightning, Eurofighter Typhoon and many others from all factions are now finally being used in battle. With Kaga, Enterprise, Illustrious, and Hornet using their planes to absolutely wreak havoc in the first minute of the battle. It was not quite windy yet, so the planes kept flying unbothered.

Because of all this, Observer didn't have to wait long to get barraged by every ship girl in her vicinity, and was quite impressed with their accuracy even in the darkness and in a storm. But also somehow was avoiding all of them, even with some girls trying to predict where she would move next and shooting said spot trying to get a hit in.

But as of now, she's able to mostly dodge all the attacks, and even worse for the girls, was to be able to still attack with her lasers and with precision.

And these planes were adapting to her movements in real time, so over time the aircraft were hitting almost all of their shots on Observer. Giving Belfast enough time to pop smokes around the field to cover them.

"Sadly, popping smoke like that is futile." Her eyes glowed and shot her lasers into the smoke.

Some yelps and screams of pain were heard in the smoke and Observer was filled with delight for their pain is her pleasure.

But she couldn't smile for long, as a missile from a Raptor got a direct hit on Observer and rendered one of her tentacle lasers unusable.

But before she can retaliate by shooting the countless aircraft down, she was ambushed by Tirpitz leaping out of the smoke and engaging in close combat.

"If I were still alive months ago, I would have already gotten rid of you before that otherworlder got to you. Shame that our partnership didn't work out. That tech you brandish on your sides only shows your dependence on us." Observe taunted Tirpitz, avoiding her swings, and had time to cackle.

"OBSERVER!!!" Enterprise was riding on an F-22 Raptor wing the aircraft let out 3 missiles, all hitting Observer which gave the Queen of the North a window to swing upwards, taking out one of her tentacles.

But then Observer headbutted Tirpitz, stunning her and pushing her away a notch. It was now Enterprise's turn at it.

Enterprise decided to keep her distance, wary of her lasers. But she got out another plane and rode on it and let out more planes to strafe the hell out of her and trying to get her overwhelmed on her own.

Wales, Kaga, and Eugen are definitely not letting them fight this battle on their own. So they got their shots in, popping out of the mist, doing as much damage as they can with their very limited time.

"AGH!!!"

Wales immediately turned her head sideways to see who was hit but another scream took her attention again.

As soon as she turned her head forward to face the Observer, a laser was on its way to hit, but her reflex kicked in and blocked the shot, but it sent her flying back into the smoke.