Chapter 42 - Maxi's Proposal

Start from the beginning

"Backpackers go ahead". Ri said waiting for response.

"I have sent maxi to meet you he is nervous as hell we tried calming him down but it did not work so you have to handle him baby girl". Jess radioed laughing.

"Copy that i knew this was coming i will handle him don't worry". Ri radioed and shook her head.

"Get ready to calm a nervous grown up adult baby". Matt said and ri started laughing at his description.

Ri got out of the rhino and watching water waiting for maxi when he came from behind picked her up from the ground taking her in a hug.

"Baby sis i am very nervous". Maxi said still in a hug.

"I know that, come let's go for a walk and calm you down". Ri said and broke the hug.

"Matty i am going for a walk with him, is it ok with yo.. ". Before she could complete the sentence.

"Don't worry about here we haven't had any rescue and it will be calm over here, you handle this adult baby i will handle here". Matty said laughing and got of the rhino to give maxi a hug.

"Come". Ri said and held his hands and started walking.

"So tell me big brother why are you so nervous". Ri asked maxi who was walking looking at water and lost in his thoughts.

"I will screw up". Maxi said. "And why do you think soo". Ri asked.

"I just don't know what if i won't be able to say it, what if i will do something that may blow it up, i just don't know where to start from i don't what to do i am just soo nervous i am messing up everything since morning, can you imagine i nearly burned the kitchen making breakfast for myself, i don't know what to do baby sis, i feel like i am not ready to propose her". Maxi poured his heart out in front of ri she listened to him patiently.

"Since how long you have known each other". Ri asked out of blue.

"Almost 7 years". Maxi said. "Ok can you live without her". Ri asked which shocked him.

"No i can't leave without her she is the most beautiful thing happened to me, i can never imagine even in my dreams to live without her". Maxi said and paused

"My day starts with her morning message and ends with telling her about my day and listen to her voice, i am incomplete without her she makes me complete, the thought of imagining my life without her sends shivers down my spine, i can't afford to lose her, she is my world i want to grow old with her, i want to make beautiful memories with her, i want to be by her side in her happiness and sadness, i want to spend the entire life with her because without her i am nothing, i love her from my heart and soul". Maxi said thinking about T with a huge smile on his face making ri to smile at him.

"This is what you need to tell T that how you feel about her when she is with you and how she makes you happy, Trust me big brother speak what is there in your heart and than see the outcome it will be beautiful and let me tell you one thing us girls love when boys mention 'we or us' and not only himself it makes girls feel special that she is always in your mind or thoughts while planning the future or any other things ". Ri said with a smile on her face.

"And just pour your heart out as in what did you think about her when you first met her, when did you realise that she is the one and you wanted to spend the rest of the life with her, tell her how it feels when she isn't with you, tell her how you see her in your future and everything will fall in it's place, this is my opinion i don't know about others but to make someone feel that you love them is hidden in small gestures and the efforts they put for you by doing small things for them, expensive gifts or going to expensive restaurants for dates may not make someone happy and is not important ,but to hold hands on dates or making something together for a date at home or watching a movie together cuddled to each other is enough to make someone feel loved". Ri said explaining him and he smiled widely and he picked her up kissed her forehead and twirling her around making her to giggle and started walking towards the tower carrying her.