CHAPTER 5 - New Beginnings

NO I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS STORY!!! Ummm...I don't even know how to apologize at this point, ever since this Pandemic started, work has been very busy ( I work at a store) and I literally have been dying and had no motivation for nothing. I am exhausted, drained, mentally and emotionally tired😭  I am so sorry to have left you guys hanging and I'm sure you guys are mad but I am so so sorry! I hope you understand!
________________________________

PLEASE RE READ STORY DESCRIPTION!!I MADE A FEW CHANGES HOW THIS STORY WILL PLAY OUT! I DIDNT LIKE THE OTHER ONE ANYMORE :( I didn't want Chanyeol to be super cold in this story hehehe....also You might need to re read the previous chapters to know what's going on again because Lowkey I forgot too😅
________________________________

This Chapter will be very short because it is a filler chapter to get us back on track! Please be patient with me, it's been a while.

Present Day

Baekhyun finished telling Chanyeol about his past relationship and Chanyeol pulled a sobbing baekhyun into a big hug and held him tightly to his warm toned chest.
       "Baekhyun...I am so sorry you had to go through that, I know we only met just recently and I know you're still hurting from your past."
       Chanyeol paused and moved baekhyun from his chest so they were looking in eachothers eyes.
          "If you would please give me a chance. A chance to show you that I care. A chance to treat you how beautiful-person like you should be treated. I would really like to take you out on a date and then maybe if you are comfortable...We could be, boyfriends?"
       Baekhyun blushed and looked away from chanyeol. He wiped his tears away.
       "Chan-"   Baekhyun breathed out slowly.
"I-I don't know if we should do this we don't even know eachother that wel-"

"We can take it slow! I don't want to rush you! we go at your pace Baek."     
       Chanyeol cut him off before Baekhyun could finish his sentence. It was silent for moment before Baekhyun took a deep breath.
       "Okay...."  Baekhyun said in soft voice, but Chanyeol could hear it.
    Chanyeol Smiled widely and brought Baekhyun back into a big hug. "Thank you! You won't regret it!" 
       Baekhyun hugged back and thought sadly "please don't make me regret it."

And that was the beginning of their relationship. The two of them did not know that they would end up moving in with eachother 6 months later into chanyeol's suprisingly big mansion. Chanyeol had all all designer clothes, shoes, fancy cars, maids and just a life of luxury. Baekhyun questioned how Chanyeol afford afford all of this, but he didn't want to question the other and it seemed like another question for another day. He also didn't question why his friend 'Jongin' was always at Chanyeols house along with Chanyeols other "friends"
         They also never thought they would be getting married 2 years later living a happy life together in now "their" Mansion. Still Baekhyun doesn't know how Chanyeol could afford this luxurious life, but  he was about to find out about it real soon, and that happy life would soon come to an end...................for now.
There is always room for second chances...right? We'll see about that.

________________________________
Hope you enjoy this very short filler! I'll be back again! Thanks for understanding and I hope you guys will continue to support this story.