Chapter 1 - College

Two Months Later

It was baekhyun's first day of College and it had been two months since he last saw his friends. He regretted just walking out and not talking it out with them. He spent most of his summer at home playing video games alone or just laying down staring at the ceiling. He tried calling them, but all their phones went straight to voice mail. He tried going to their homes, but all their parents said they left after graduation for school, or so they thought. Baekhyun was unsure when he would see them next, So he decided it was best to just get over it and try to make new friends.
Baekhyun was entering the school with his new textbooks wrapped in his arms and cute black spectacles on his button nose. As he was walking into the entrance of the school, he was so mesmerized by the building that he didn't notice a cone in front of him. He walked right into the cone and stumbled forward dropping all of his books so he could catch himself and wouldn't hit his face on the ground. He landed on his knees and hands, scrapping his them on the floor leaving small cuts. Baekhyun pushed himself off the ground dusting his clothes off, "Aish! Meanie cone!" Baekhyun said with annoyance, trying to kick the cone but ended up missing and landed on his butt. He sat there with a pout. "You got a cute pouty face man." A deep baritone voice said while walking over to baekhyun. The stranger started picking up baekhyun's books and the cone baekhyun knocked down when he fell over it. Baekhyun watched the guy as he gathered his things. 'Waaa, he's tall' baekhyun thought. Baekhyun couldn't see the taller because the sun was shinning  in his eyes. The stranger then went over to help baekhyun up and his body blocked the sun from baekhyun's vision and baekhyun got to see the tallers face, ' he is so hot too' baekhyun thought again and his cheeks started getting warm. The stranger held his hand out to help baekhyun up, but baekhyun was just staring at the stranger with admiration, not noticing the others hand. "Well, aren't you gonna grab my hand?" Baekhyun shook his head and came to his senses and looked at the others hand. "Huh? Oh, yah...Thank you." baekhyun nervously said and grabbed the others hand and stood up. "Ives never seen you before, you must be a freshman. My name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. It's my second year here. What's your name?" Chanyeol said with his bright smile. Baekhyun was so distracted by the others facial features and smile he almost didn't hear him. Baekhyun pipped up and showed his bubbly smile. " My name is Byun Baekhyun! Future Kpop idol! Hehe." baekhyun said with a big bow.
"So you're in the music program i'm guessing?" Chanyeol asked and baekhyun nodded. "Great! Me too! I'll take you there! Come on!" Chanyeol grabbed baekhyun's hand and pulled him with him and baekhyun let him.
         They reached the music department after  what seemed like ages to Baekhyun, but he didn't mind it so much because he was staring at Chanyeol the whole time taking in the tallers beauty thinking how someone could look so fine. "So what class do you have first?" Chanyeol asked breaking baekhyun from his thoughts. "Ummm, I think I have vocal lessons if I'm not mistaken..." baekhyun said. "Really?!" Chanyeol asked with excitement in his eyes and baekhyun just nodded. "Yay! We have the same class together! What's is your next class!?" Chanyeol asked baekhyun while hitting his arm in excitement trying to get the smaller to hurry and tell him. Baekhyun let out a small laugh. "I have instrumental lessons" he said with smile. "Wow...Me Too!" Chanyeol exclaimed. Baekhyun let out a little chuckle, "You seem very excited to have classes with a stranger you just met. Shouldn't you  be a little nervous or like...keeping distance?" baekhyun asked with curiosity. "Not when the stranger is very cute" Chanyeol said with a wink and smirk looking baekhyun in the eyes. Baekhyun could feel his face starting to get hot and so he looked down avoiding chanyeol's eyes. "Anyway, how old are you?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun looked up again, "I'm 19...How old are you?"  Chanyeol looked baekhyun in the eyes with shock, so baekhyun started to look down again but shot back up when chanyeol yelled, "Really!? But you look so young! You could be like 16! Im 20, but still looking fiiine." Baekhyun scoffed. "I may look young but I'm a tough guy" baekhyun said with serious face. "Whatever you say, little baekie~" Chanyeol said as he booped baekhyun's nose. Baekhyun hit chanyeol's hand, "Ya! Don't do that I'm not a baby! And don't call me that!" Chanyeol laughed. "Anyway, Im going to go find a seat already." Baekhyun said and turned to walk away but chanyeol grabbed his wrist. "W-wait! We have like an hour and a half left before class, do you want to come get breakfast with me at the cafeteria?" Baekhyun looked at chanyeol's hand holding his wrist and his heart started beating faster. He was a little hesitant at first but agreed to go since he had nothing else to do and they both went to the cafeteria.
        They both got their food and sat down on the table. They ate in silence for a while, but chanyeol spoke up, "Who is your favorite idol or group?" Baekhyun looked up and  finished chewing and swallowed his food, he was about to speak but chanyeol's phone started ringing. Chanyeol tolled his eyes "What is it now?" Chanyeol said with slight annoyance. "Hold on one second" chanyeol looked and baekhyun and baekhyun nodded. "Hello?" Chanyeol answered but there was no reply back. "Hellooo?" finally the other side answered back but Baekhyun couldn't here anything other than incoherent talking come from the phone so he went back to eating his food. "What do you mean he died!?" Chanyeol spoke a little louder catching baekhyun's attention. Chanyeol looked over at baekhyun forgetting he was sitting right across from him and went back to talking on his phone. "Hold on, I - I'll be right there." Chanyeol said before hanging up quickly. Chanyeol looked at baekhyun who was just playing with his food silently, "Hey baekhyun, I have to leave right now, some urgent matters came up and I really need to go." Baekhyun looked up,    "But- but School didn't even start yet, it's only the first day. Is everything alright?" Baekhyun asked sounding worried. "Yah everything's alright, I just have to uh - take care of some thing's" Chanyeol said as he scratched his head. Baekhyun just looked at chanyeol not knowing what to do, "o-okay, ill see you tomorrow..." baekhyun said sounding a little sad. Chanyeol shot baekhyun a genuine smile and stood up and left.

CHANYEOL POV

Chanyeol was speed walking out of the school to his car with a angry expression while calling the same number that called him earlier. The phone rang once and the other side picked up.

"Kai..... Get the Vans and weapons ready. They are fucking with the wrong person"  Chanyeol said with a serious tone and hug up and got in his car. He started the engine, wasting no more time he sped off out of the parking lot leaving behind tire skid marks.

Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this short shitty chapter! I will try to make the next chapters longer! Sorry for any misspellings or bad grammar! Please let me know what you think. This is my first story Ives ever written, so don't attack me 😭

 This is my first story Ives ever written, so don't attack me 😭