Chapter 6: a new Family

Start from the beginning

Lucy giggled keeping up with him while Sora raised his hands in the air giggling excitedly.

Sting took them to a Restaurant called Seaside Cliffs , it was called that because well... the restaurant was right beside the ocean!

They walked into the Diner the Strong scent of Fresh Seafood hitting their nostrils like a sudden bomb of Aroma

They walked into the Diner the Strong scent of Fresh Seafood hitting their nostrils like a sudden bomb of Aroma. They were seated down by the edge looking over at the beautiful Sea. A high Chair was pulled out for Sora so Lucy nodded the waitress thanks and sat down in front of sting breathing in the Salty Air...

She ran her hand through her golden hair tucking a few loose strands behind her ear as a humid Breeze caressed her skin. She rested her head on her hand, her elbow resting on the table as she looked over at the Ocean Waves crashing down on the supple sand creating a soap like Foam and then descending back to its original place before another Wave made its way over.

Sting laughed goofily as he teased Sora stopping in his tracks as he caught sight of the beautiful blonde in front of him, her eyes glistened in the sunlight and her golden locks flowed Elegantly in sync with the humid breezes of the beach.

Lucy noticed Sting staring at her, she met his gaze and was instantly caught in those Deep blue ocean eyes—-it was as if she was stuck in the water but it enveloped her with a warmth like no other—-she felt warm and safe.

"What could I get for the lovely couple and child today?"

Lucy and Stings faces immediately turned beet red—-they snapped their heads to see the waitress that would be taking their order both with shocked expressions.

"I want Chimken nuggies!!" Sora chirped raising his hands in the air as his tail wagged excitedly.

Lucy and Sting meanwhile were vigorously moving their arms and shaking their heads unsure of how to explain they weren't together—-and that more importantly they weren't Soras Biological Parents—— the thought of being Soras dad gave Sting Dirty thoughts he felt he shouldn't have when it came to the innocent looking blonde but he couldn't help it he bit his lip covering his face with one hand embarrassed at himself.

"And what would you too like?" The waitress asked with a big smile her eyes resting on Sting longer.

"U-um I'll have Omurice please" Lucy said politely handing the waitress her menu but she could've sworn she heard her "tsk."

'Maybe it's just my imagination...' she thought her sweat dropping and she decided to look away.

"And what would you like Sir~?" The waitress asked in a more seductive tone this time pressing her arms together as to squeeze her chest.
(Lucy rn: Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑))

Sting looked up at the waitress raising an eye brow. "Ehhhh?" He said looking genuinely interested in her—-all of a sudden his face darkened and a sinister smile appeared on his face. He slammed his hand on the table starling Lucy, Sora AND the Waitress as he stood up.

"What kind of Waitress are you?" He scoffed looking angry.

"H-huh?" The waitress asked at a loss of words and very taken aback.

"First you show attitude towards my—-Uh Wife and then proceed to try to Seduce me? What you tryna say that I'm a cheater?" He challenged raising his voice and drawing the attention of other customers and Employees.

"I— no that's not—-" the waitress started trying to come up with an excuse but her confidence seemed to shrivel down as customers started gossiping between themselves.

"I can't believe she'd do such a thing!"

"They have a kid and she's trying to tear the family apart?!"

"They look so happy together how could she be so selfish?!"

Lucy's face heated up in embarrassment, Sting called her his wife?! "S-Sting—" she was cut off as another employee came rushing to intervene.

"I am SO sorry for the disturbance Sir, Ma'am. It won't happen again!" The waiter said bowing repeatedly apologetically.

Lucy sweat dropped as she watched the Waiter death the girl into the kitchen while scolding her she had clearly done this before but how did sting know that?

"Sting...why did you lie?" She asked blushing still.

"I was only playing along—-she thought we were together so—-" he muttered.

"But she could've lost her job—-" Lucy argued.

"That's on her, she shouldn't be so rude to customers—-she wasn't being very professional at all." Sting stated firmly "I only gave her a warning." He said smirking.

Lucy sighed. "Well what's done is done..." she said giggling at the end.