What are you (am I)?

A/N:

Another Gon/Yeong/SinJae  |ʘ‿ʘ)╯ I need more of them

*

1

If he was being honest, when people asked him, what is he for you?

Yeong would answer, my King, my guidance, and so on to the point he could write down lists what is Lee Gon to his entire being .

But when you asked what is he to you? To the young and naïve Jo Yeong who was barely four.

He would answer, I don't know.

All he wanted just to wipe the tears and replace the sad expression with a smile.

Maybe at some point, little Yeong would answer, someone I want to protect, someone I want to be happy.

He started his journey at four, meeting his destiny and he knew at that moment this was my future .

He grew up together with him, anything and everything always related to Lee Gon.

It was funny, he was so busy.

He did anything, everything for his majesty that he didn't have time to question himself the purpose of doing this and why he did it.

A little time even for himself, being too loyal, too obedient.

The precious, one and only sword who never break. The one Lee Gon had and wielded, without doubt, the one he trusted more than Lady Noh and Prince Bu Yeong combined.

His monarch was kind, the king everyone loved but not all of them.

Yeong did a dirty job, he did.

Lee Gon made sure the man never betray him, blood dripping and he made the other man swore his life.

The entire kingdom is mine, Yeong-ah.

Yes, pyeha.

All of this, even the floor you stepped on.

He always made it clear to Jo Yeong, he once told the younger man even the cookies you ate was his at some point.

Little Yeong was obvious, nodding and following the flow without much care.

Until Lee Gon was about to join the navy, and he was fourteen, still in love with the beautiful and kind girl from the class besides his class.

When the older man took him to the calm river, he was daydreaming and thinking about asking the girl out. Deciding what gift he would buy for the other girl who seemed to be so adorable for his eyes.

'Jo Yeong'

'Yes, Hyung?'

'What am I to you?'

'Huh?'

'What are you, to me?'

He still remembered the sting and his gasps when the sharp blade cut his hand, his eyes widening and then biting his lips as he winced in pain but the pain was one of the things he endured the best.

Blood also dripping from Lee Gon's hand and the younger man almost faint because the king slit his palm.

He recalled when his friend complained about why everyone chose to slit open their palm when it was one of the limbs that has the most nerves.

It wasn't deep, would be okay after two or three days with careful treatment.

It as a vow.

An oath.