What A Fever Brought to Us: 4

A/N:

Another update yey (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

*

Jo Yeong basked in the life he had, for now, having the king inside his embrace like in the coup night.

But this time without the blood dripping from his arms and no bullets wounds.

He loved the other life as well, no matter which life; both meant as important.

One day when Gon had his memories back and he decided to end the relationship between them, the time Yeong would be back as a mere tool to protect the Monarch.

Yeong prepared himself, he had done it one time and he could do it again.

Even though it would hurt more after he experienced life as the one for Gon, it was alright because of all he wanted; nothing but his majesty's happiness.

Jo Yeong had dreams since his young ages, like Gon, but his dream involved faces of people he didn't recognize at first and later became familiar with as the time went by and the dream intensified.

The one with the same figures as him. At first, he thought this man might be his lost twin but his mother never states he had one.

A strong independent woman he respected. She was someone who didn't budge in front of danger, a detective who mastered taekwondo.

An extraordinary woman who was too predictable for Yeong but he didn't find her to be annoying. She had a bubble tea café and a sweet smile.

Lastly, a male, someone who took most of the dreams but oddly Yeong couldn't explain the man with words. A close friend to the female detective, loved to eat sweet Popsicle and Yeong could feel his heart clenched every time he recalled this mysterious man.

*

Yeong believed destiny had its way to find their perfect place, just like him who approached Gon when he was four; like what he did in the other alternate universe before this one.

It just, the dreams; nightmares; and realities could be too bitter and sweet at the same time.

He didn't understand the dreams when he was a kid, Yeong was nothing but a little boy who had the unbreakable sword title and thinking he had a new older brother.

The little boy who was obvious until the time he overheard their parents' conversation, involving his mother's concern about his father being too harsh with his training.

Little Jo Yeong, barely six, he had an uneasy feeling every time his parents talked with serious faces as if he had experienced his parents' great war between each other before.

He expected broken glass, shouting, arguments every meal they had together to the point they never had a meal together again.

Which was impossible because his parents were inseparable. Admiral Jo and his wife loved each other so much and rarely fight, they were one happy family in this timeline.

His father lost his best friend, Gon's father and he didn't want Jo Yeong to feel the same way as he did. His mother understood but she also wanted her son to have an option.

Yeong felt he knew this topic, he once heard about this.

His head spinning, he had two sets of memories.

The first one he recalled had a white paper with black ink on the table, unlike the second one he watched right there.

The second one ended in a good way, his parents ended up in each other's arms and Yeong let out a relieved sigh.