They Called Him The Unbreakable Sword, Bullshit: 7

A/N:

Finally this is the last chapter (((o(*°▽°*)o))) hope you like it to the last!
//I'm not a medical expert so the medic part might be weird or wrong. 

*

[Chapter 7: Happy Ending]

It took a week of another bed-rest, sleeping because of the sedative and more test from the medic team.

Another exhausting week for rehabilitation, the first time Yeong stepped on the floor he fell because his feet turned to jelly.

Jo Yeong was feeling uncomfortable with the extra care they gave him at first, but then Tae Eul told him the time his body almost collapse for several times.

He brought horror to them, when the machine's alarm rang and the pulse became too weak. When his body convulsing or when he got fever due to the infection.

They even used the defibrillator to bring him back.

He had another series of arguments, stating he was ready to go back to his job.

Missing his desk and laptop, overthinking about his paper works, imagining the mountains of files on his desk and finding the whole team weeping for him. He also missed his black horse, he wanted to visit her.

Ho Pil cried in front of him with the main squad when they came. The news about him waking up spread fast in the palace, they supposed to give him a report but they ended up shedding joyful tears.

The news was from Seung Ha who came two days after he woke up, she dashed to the bedroom after slamming the door open and embraced him.

Jo Yeong was glad his wounds already healed up, most of it. Only leaving little stabbing pain, she sobbed and muttered about she didn't care about shits after they almost lost him.

The captain ended up hugging back, patting her back as if he was calming a kid. Leaving Seung Ha dumbfounded with a blushing face after Jo Yeong gave her a gentle smile and another pat on her head.

His parents came, he got a heavy scold from his mother and his father who looked worried but also proud because he shielded their King.

They often came to see him before but they couldn't stay for too long since Gon moved him and the entire medical equipment to the palace and they also needed to take care of the twins.

Jo Yeong was afraid his younger siblings forgot about him after a month of his absence but it turned out both of Eun Bi and Kka Bi had been dying to see him.

They cried so loud when he finally hugged them and refused to leave Yeong until it was time to go back to the Jo Manor.

They left after a pinky promise, a one-sided deal that Jo Yeong would spend the next holiday exclusively in the Jo Manor for a week.

He argued with Lee Gon later that night, he couldn't stay in bed for too long. There was too much work and he even had a small fight with Lady Noh who also insisted he must rest more.

"No! A whole month and two weeks was enough and I'm going back tomorrow," he felt happy and proud because it was rare for him to win a decision.

"No! But Yeong-ah!" Lee Gon protested, trying to explain his reason but the captain wasn't giving up.

Lee Gon didn't have any heart to take what Jo Yeong loved to do, already seeing the captain almost lifeless made the King missed the royal guard's presence in his study.

It wasn't the first, Jo Yeong experienced something similar for twice. The first time was when they killed Lee Lim even though it wasn't this serious and the second was this accident. Gon knew he couldn't stop his captain when Yeong declared he would work tomorrow.