Chapter 64

Today is the day that Margaret will give birth.

I disguised my self as one of the maids. This is much easier than what we did last time.

Nasa labas lang ako ng silid ngayon ni Margaret just like the other maids.

My family's coming here because Margaret is giving birth. The baby will be placed in a different room afterwards, and that would be the best time for Rust to run away with the baby.

But things got a little bit difficult. The chosen nanny will be staying with the baby after the baby is born.

I lowered my head and cursed underneath my breath.

After hearing a baby's cry, everyone immediately rushed inside her room.

At ilang sandali, someone came out from her room and they're carrying a baby and went inside a different room.

One of them called me and I entered the baby's room.

"Dito ka muna kasama ang prinsipe."sabi nung maid na tumawag sa akin at lumabas na sila to probably assist Margaret.

Ooh, it's a baby boy. Lumapit ako sa crib nya and watch his sleeping face.

He raised his hand and I placed my finger on his tiny little hands and then he grabbed it.

You should start cleansing him. Sabi ni Raven na ngayon ay nagsasalita na naman sa utak ko.

I placed my hand on the baby, and suddenly I could feel my hand warmed up and a light came out from it.

The darkness inside the baby is still small, I can still extinguish it. And I left something behind.

The baby suddenly cooed.

Ooh.. Such precious little baby boy.

"You're gonna be fine now."

The door suddenly burst open and my family came in. All of them.

Kahit na nakatalikod ako, alam kong sila ang dumating dahil sa presence that I could feel from my uncle and my father.

"Our little grandson is born!"masayang sabi ni tito Note.

Agad akong lumayo sa crib at pumunta sa isang sulok.

They didn't notice me.

"You can leave."sabi ni tito, at agad akong umalis while lowering my head.

I almost had a heart attack!

Nagtago agad ako at hinubad ang suot kong uniform, i have clothes underneath so it's fine.

Nakabantay ngayon si Jace kay Margaret, pero hindi ko alam kung saan sya nagtatago.

I just waited for everyone to go to sleep.

I just sat in a corner where no one could find me.

Then I felt it, I could feel the prickling sensation down to my spine.

Agad akong tumayo at pumunta sa silid ng baby. Before opening the door, sumilip ako dahil bukas ito konti.

And I saw margaret in there. And the room is surrounded by the darkshadows.

Jake must be near too.

Rust is with her blocking her from going near the baby. The baby just kept crying.

"They know! They know that that thing is not Angelo's child! Umalis ka dyan o papatayin din kita!"sigaw ni Margaret.

"Master, ako na lang patayin mo. Just spare my son."sabi ni Rust in a trembling voice.

The darkshadows started to move, pero agad nagpakita si Jace to block them off.

Pumasok ako sa silid and tried to stop Margaret from advancing towards the crib.

"Aaaah!"sigaw ni Margaret while struggling to break free from me.

I suddenly felt a burning sensation on my arm kung saan nakahawak ngayon si Margaret.

I screamed in pain.

Nabitawan ko sya dahil sa sakit, i looked at my arm and i got burned from her touch.

"Die you stupid b***h!"sigaw nya sa akin and she attacked me at that instant.

Agad kong nilabas ang scythe ko. She suddenly stopped and ran outside the door.

"Jace..."

"We'll be fine, go!"

Lumabas agad ako, at doon ko lang nalaman that the place is in chaos since it's surrounded by the darkshadows.

I heard screams not so far away. Agad kong hinanap si Margaret.

As I was running, I felt that someone's behind me so I came into a halt.

As I looked back, I saw Margaret staring at me while her eyes turned to red.

She was holding a scythe. A very big scythe.

It was too big that when she attacked me, nasira ang walls kung nasaan kami. I dodged her attack by tucking my head

We can't fight here. This place might collapse.

Naptingin ako sa glass window sa malapit lang sa akin.

I immediately ran towards the window and jumped out. Spreading my wings as I was falling.

I flapped my wing and flew as far as possible.

She's following me while attacking me with dark fire.

I flew downwards and landed on the ground. Lumabas si Raven and she combined with my scythe, turning scythe into a giant doubled edge axe with a rose mark at the center and wings on its handle.

She shouted and slashed the air with her scythe and and dark fire came out from the scythe that's rushing towards me, I blocked it with my axe, and I got pushed back.

Both of us rushed towards each other and started attacking.

↭Nathan↭

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?!"reklamo ni Angelo while looking at me with his disgusted face.

"Following you, I missed you!"yayakapin ko na sana sya pero umilag sya.

"Bumalik ka na doon! They need help!"

"Help?! Anong pinagsasabi mo dyan? Magiging pabigat lang ako doon!"

Nandoon naman sina Note, Sky, Angel, at Jace! They don't need my assistance at all!

We actually followed them here ha.. sira na yung mga puno sa palibot nila.

"Umalis na tayo dito! Ayokong maging casualty sa labanan nila."reklamo ko.

Napaka siscon naman kasi nitong si Angelo. We'll be just getting on her way kung magtatagal pa kami dito.

"Edi umalis ka! I need to help my sister!"

"Sa tingin ko nga, mas kailangan ng tulong si margaret oh. Kakapanganak nya lang. Tignan mo, naghahabol na sya ng hininga."

We could hear the clanging of their weapons. Those large weapons.

Ba't kaya hindi ganun ang nga armas namin sa faerie world?(¯∇¯٥)

I should tell my father. It really looks cool.

While I was contemplating about weapons, Angelo rushed towards the 2 fighting girls. And he stopped the fight.

Margaret looked so shocked and defeated, and Jackilyn looks mad at her brother.

He went towards Margaret and placed handcuffs on her hands.

Is that the power restricting cuffs!?

Napatingin ako sa maliit kong bag.

Then at Angelo, then the cuffs.

"How did he..."