Chapter 22: Where's Ursula's Palace

(Your POV)
After the little attack involving Crocodile, everyone met back at the ship, all of us were obviously caught a little off guard by this, so we started sailing back to the palace. Yuzuru and Kaguya were now back to trying to seduce me, but their self-confidence was wavering at the sight of the Team Hanzo girls and Anilla. Despite their now-lacking confidence, the twins were now sitting on either side of me, hugging either one of my arms and talking seductively. However, I stopped the last one because seductive talk isn't any good for conversations.

That led to all of us arriving back at the palace and being greeted by my peerage plus Uma, all of whom were surprised by the sight of Anilla and Kiibo. Despite the surprise, they welcomed the two and even offered to get Anilla clothes that fit here. Uma gave Anilla a pair of her old clothes, since the two were similar in height. Now Anilla was wearing a black shirt and jeans specifically tailored for her unique anatomy.

When we got back, all of us decided to hold a meeting so we can better pinpoint where Ursula's palace is. Unlike previous meetings, now we had possible innings, Anilla and Kiibo. Kiibo has a unique function that allows him to print photographs from his memory, and Anilla has some form of trauma I'll have to help her with. With that said, all of us made our way to our meeting spot in the library, since it has a big map of the world we can use.

Once we got there, everyone stood around the room or in a chair, with the exceptions to that rule being Ardyn, Jihan, Sung, Kiibo, Anilla, and myself. The six of us were standing to the side of a globe, and we were going to try to pinpoint the exact location of Ursula's home base, that way we could get an assault on her palace organized. To help make it easier, I can bring living beings with me from video games, so I can possibly bring monsters from Monster Hunter to help us.

"So Kiibo, Anilla, my name is Ardyn Lucis Caelum, and my acquaintances here are named Han Jihan and Sung Jinwoo." Ardyn introduced my other golden generals, with Jihan preparing some kind of skill to force the two to tell the truth. "Before we begin, is there anything you two would like? A glass of water? Some cookies? A chair?"

"As a robot, I don't have any need for any of those things." Kiibo admitted before bowing shortly. "However, I must thank you for offering."

"Can I use (Y/N) as a stuffed animal while I sit in a beanbag chair?" Anilla requested, causing Ardyn to snap his fingers, which somehow made two Mr.Handys come in and place a large beanbag chair behind Anilla. 

"Of course Ms.Anilla, take a seat." Ardyn gestured towards the seat behind Anilla, which somehow led to the Minotaur in question wrapping her arms around my stomach and hugging me slightly. "So (Y/N), how does it feel?"

"Admittedly, surprisingly comfortable." I admit while Anilla held me closer to her stomach, and thanks to the large height difference, I was stuck on Anilla's lap while her unnecessarily large chest was atop of my head, aka, Issei's paradise. "Now please get on with the meeting, I don't like feeling small."

"Sure thing." Sung then pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket, then began reading it. "Alright, first question, what was the temperature of where you guys were kept."

"Outside was approximately -40 degrees Celsius and the inside was around 23 degrees Celsius." Kiibo answered, but Anilla's grip around me just tightened at the mention of the temperature. "However, the upper levels were closer to normal room temperature."

"Upper levels?" Jihan cocked an eyebrow in response to Kiibo's statement. "What do you mean by that."

"There were three main levels." Anilla explains, sounding slightly depressed as she did so. "There were the mines at the bottom, the storage at the base, and the upper rooms are unknown to us."