I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Didn't know she had it in her.

Start from the beginning

“So manwhore, let’s see how well you manage to keep you cool now.” She teased, slipping her hand into my jeans and boxers. I quickly leaned forward again, looking around the cafeteria to see if anyone was looking over at us. Of course they weren’t, they couldn’t see her. She wasn’t really going to do this in the middle of the cafeteria? Of course she fucking was.

I suddenly felt her hand grip my dick, and she slowly began stroking it.

This girl really wouldn’t stop at anything to piss me off and defy any request I would ask her. I don’t even know if this was pissing me off, it was just going against what I asked her to do earlier, which was not to be detracting while I was around my friends.

Her tossing me off while I was with them was very distracting.

As her hand began moving faster, I had to bite my tongue to stop myself groaning with pleasure.

“Jared? Are you not listening to me?” Seth asked, looking in my direction. I quickly looked at him, trying to focus my attention.

“Yeah, I'm listening.” I really hope that didn’t come out like a moan. He furred his eyebrows and looked at me like I was a freak.

“So are you okay for a lift later or do you want me to pick you up?” he asked. I didn’t reply straight away because if I did, I would have groaned for sure.

“No, I'm fine.” I replied quickly, not wanting to speak for too long so there was no risk of my voice giving me away. Her hand was moving faster and faster until I was sure I was ready to come. Then, the bell rang, indicating the end of lunch. I felt her hand let go of my dick, and I glared at her. Why the hell did she stop?

“Oh why won’t you look at that, it’s the end of lunch! Better hurry to your lesson.” She told me, smiling innocently.

I narrowed my eyes at her. She had planned this out, get me going to the point of pushing me over the edge, then stop, leaving me unsatisfied and hard. She really would stop at nothing the cunning bitch.

“Catch you later Jared, you might want to send him back to sleep before someone spots him.” she smiled, pointing at my hard on. Then she disappeared. I couldn’t help but grin slightly.

Bitch.

On my way home, I got a text from my mum saying her flight was cancelled, so they would be back either tomorrow or Sunday. I grinned happily at this; it meant I had a free house for the next couple of days, with no distractions from people who are alive. This past week Leah had basically moved into my house, and it would be weird having anyone else there to ruin it. I knew my parents would have to eventually come back, but at least I had a few more days.

I walked into my house, thinking about how I was going to make Leah pay for earlier in the lunchroom. Not that I didn’t love every second of it, but I knew the reason she did it was to put me off, even though that morning I asked her not too.  She wants to turn this into a game, I'm ready to play.

I opened the door to my room, and saw her lying on my bed, singing along to the radio. Chris brown ‘Cinderella’ was playing.