"We can't tell anyone," I replied as he placed me in the tub.

The man nodded, opening the faucet which hit my feet and the water was already warm "So I'm gonna have to sew Ben's lips together."

I chuckled, looking at the Spartan woman soldier tattooed on his right upper arm "What's the meaning behind this tattoo?" My left index finger traced the ink lines.

"That's Athena," he stepped into the tub with a smile on his lips. "The Iliad and The Odyssey were in my bedtime stories repertoire, and my mom always told me her favorite goddess was Athena because, to her, she's the actual King of the Gods. The face is based on a picture of my mom when she was twenty."

"You're such a momma's boy," I grabbed the handheld shower head and splashed his face with a big grin on my lips.

Ilya wiped the water away and opened his eyes "I see you know how to handle the shower head."

"Well," a sweet smile played on my lips as I placed it against my right collarbone so the water would drip down my body "I have a lot of experience with handheld shower heads."

A smirk played on his lips "You want to show me?"

"Give me one good reason," my hand drew circles on my stomach.

"You said we were going to play—"

"Ah-ah-ah," I shook my head with a grin on my lips. "I said I knew you wanted to play; don't put words in my mouth, daddy."

"I want to put something else in your mouth," the man growled, pulling me close by my ass.

"Mhhh," I whimpered, gazing up at him. "My ass is sore, be careful, imbecile."

He turned me around so my back was against his front and gripped my upper thighs to rub my ass against his growing groin "Let daddy play with your tight little cunt," he whispered against my ear, making my knees wobble.

"Okay, daddy," I chuckled as he picked me up, placing his hands underneath my thighs; I wrapped my arm around his shoulder for added support; as strong as he is we are both wet and I could slip out of his grip, quite literally. My legs were completely open, letting the head of his cock graze my entrance which was the cause of soft moans leaving my mouth.

"Come on, baby..." he pleaded.

I dropped the shower head and reached between my legs to hold his tip against my entrance so he could slide into me "Fuck..." my eyes rolled back as a whimper left my mouth.

Ilya grunted as he slowly moved me up and down his cock "Look at me, baby," he ordered.

My head turned to my right to lock eyes with him "It feels so good, daddy," I moaned out, glancing at his lips.

"You like how daddy's cock feels inside your tight little cunt?" He increased the pace of his movements.

"Yes..." my head fell back as I bit my lip tightly, trying to keep the moans in.

"You're so tight, baby," he breathed out between moans.

"Mhhh!" I clenched around him, getting a loud moan from his behalf; a faint smirk appeared on my lips, straightening my neck to look him dead in the eye "You're so big, daddy," my free hand moved between my legs to rub my sensitive nub.