Earth Mode ON: EXPLANATION

(As I promised all of you, I'm making an explanation chapter to reveal the meaning behind this book. I'm pretty sure by now you've noticed how different this book was from any other fanfiction you have read. In fact, I think I created a new genre, ARMY fanfiction. As you can see, the main character was an ARMY, and the whole story was her own point of view. Also, as I said before, nothing in this story happened randomly. There is a deep meaning behind every single thing that happened and why I chose to put things the way I did. Some of you might have not grasped the full idea or just the meaning behind certain scenarios, so that's why I'm making this chapter. Please do Enjoy ;) )

● Disasters (tsunami, earthquake, injuries, hurricane, thrown into river, snowstorm,etc): Most of the things that we have read about in this story were the disasters

Disasters (tsunami, earthquake, injuries, hurricane, thrown into river, snowstorm,etc): Most of the things that we have read about in this story were the disasters. Wherever they went, there was always some form of disaster waiting for them and that was what made their journey more difficult. Those disasters, in all forms, represent life problems. Both ARMYs and BTS had to go through a lot of diffuclties in life. We faced a lot of discrimination, a lot of criticism, a lot of hate. Not only that, but we also had to deal with the problems of our daily life and that was what made life feel like it was way too much to handle. This applies to both, ARMYs and BTS. There wasn't any place that both of them went, either alone or together, that they didn't find any disaster awaiting them, ready to take them down. However, we always found a way to beat those disasters, and were always the ones to survive.

Now that we know the reason behind why there were so many disasters involved in the story, we will proceed to knowing why each member was associated with the disasters they had to endure.

(the tsunami and earthquakes are common to the both of them, since they are the beginning of all other following disasters.)

Jimin: Jimin, the charm of the group and the source of unexceptional kindness, love and care, has faced a lot of personal issues as a trainee. He felt really self conscious and cared too much about what others thought of him. This caused him to overwork himself to the maximum just so others can view him in a different light. The way he overworked himself caused him too many problems, and it ended up hurting him physically and mentally. When the members weren't capable of healing him, it was us ARMYs who had our ways of cheering him up and teaching him how to love himself the way he is. Even if we never noticed it, we were slowly healing him.

When a person is under the pressure of being perfect and impressing everyone, it feels hard to breath. Even when you are away from such a pressure, you still feel suffocated at the thought of it every now and then. However, Jimin kept going on and flourished despite thinking of such problems sometimes. That's the significance of leaving Jimin under an electricity pole and giving him fractured ribs throughout the journey. The pole resembles the pressure that hurts him, something he'd like to escape from but he can't. The fractured ribs resembled his rescue, but also his suffering. He will smile and move on, but his fractured ribs will always find it's way to hurt him one way or another. ARMYs will be the ones to remove that pole (just as written in the story) and help Jimin walk further without feeling this pain of fracturing his ribs.