Earth Mode ON: THIRTY NINE

"Hoseok," I whispered to myself and a smile formed on my face when I saw him lying down on his bed, a blanket covering his lower half

"Seo Yeon!" He shouted over to me and waved really fast with his arms.

"Oh god Hobi," I mumbled before taking him into a surprise hug. He hugged me back tightly and caressed my hair.

We both pulled away from the hug and I allowed myself to sit on the edge of his bed.

"How are you feeling? Does your wound feel better?" I asked him and he nodded at me.

"What about you? Is your leg alright?" He asked me and I nodded then raised my leg slightly.

"It got all bandaged up as you can see, so I guess there is no need to worry about it again," I said and he nodded at me with a wide smile.

"I'm thankful," He said then tried to raise himself up a bit more so he can see us better. The moment he tried lifting himself, he grunted in pain so Taehyung went to his aid.

I looked at the two of them with a smile then looked to my right only to see Jimin's bed three beds away. My smile instantly dropped when I noticed that he indeed was unconcious and pale.

Jin must've noticed my expression flip, so he tried to see what I was looking at, and when he noticed that it was Jimin, he immediately put a hand to my shoulder and said," Don't worry, he'll be fine. His body is taking its time to heal itself. He won't have to suffer anymore after that."

I let out a sigh then nodded," I nearly lost him a couple of times. I won't be able to tolerate another. I really hope everything turns out alright just the way we want it to be."

"It will," Jin reassured me and gave me a slight pat on my shoulder before turning his attention to his three brothers.

"Oh yeah! That reminds me," Hoseok started and then turned his head to the right to face Namjoon who was standing next to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Is there something you feel like you should tell Jin hyung?" He asked him and I immediately furrowed my eyebrows.

Was there something that happened that I didn't know of? I thought we were all on good terms.

I decided to not question anything and let them have their own freedom with their speech. If it was a private matter, then I'll just have to find a way to excuse myself for them to speak comfortably.

Namjoom looked at the four of us, confused. I misread his expression though, and that thought that perhaps he wanted some privacy with the three other members, so I tried to get myself out of it.

"If you'd like me to-" I started but got interrupted by Hoseok.

"It's okay. You don't have to excuse yourself," He said and it made my face blush slightly.