Chapter 14

NARRATOR'S POV (Luci's pic above)

The Sun was shining through the curtains and sunlight was pouring down the windows and hit yuzu's face. She opened her eyes slowly and the first thing she noticed was a beautiful Mei sleeping peacefully.

The calm beating of her heart was shooting and alluring. Yuzu found herself watching Mei as she was asleep.

She thought back to the other lives and how many times she woke up to this blissful scenario.

In her last life they were in Paris 1756. She thought back to the day how she met Mei and how she helped her through her investigation. It was a pleasent adventure to say the least.

<Flashback>
It was a night of full moon and Yuzu was walking down the Paris streets to got to her house. It was almost midnight when she came across the majestic Eiffel tower. The night was dark and quiet, nobody was there. Yuzu think about taking a break and watching Eiffel tower.

"A lady shouldn't be here at this time of the night!" Said a melodious voice.

Yuzu jumped and turned around only to be met with a pair of purple lavender eyes. She got lost in the person's eye that she didn't noticed the person walking towards her.

"Miss, are u alright?"

"Uh-h ye-yeah. Yes I'm fine!" Yuzu stuttred.

"Can I ask what are u doing here at this hour? It's not safe especially with all the murders going around the town" asked the girl in black. Yuzu noticed the royal batch on her shirt and instantly knew that the girl work for royalty.

"I was actually walking home from my job and stopped to admired the Eiffel tower" Yuzu answered.

"What your name Miss?"
"Yuzuko Okogi! But call me Yuzu"

"Ms. Okogi, my name is Mei Aihara and I'm the head of the royal fighters. I think it will be good if I accompany u to your house?" Mei asked with a charming smile.

Yuzu blushed and looked down and mumbled a small 'ok'. They started walking towards yuzu's house. They talked about their families and jobs and the murders around the town.

"Thank you so much for accompanying me here, General Mei" Yuzu said while looking down.

"Call me Mei and it was my pleasure to accompany a beautiful lady like yourself here" Mei said with a bright smile.

"Thank u again and good night Mei" Yuzu said and turned to her house.

"Wait Yuzu"Mei said Yuzu to stopped in her tracks. Yuzu turned and faced Mei.

"Would u like if I take u out to the meadows tomorrow in the afternoon? We can have a little picnic?" Mei asked with a nervous smile which Yuzu find cute.

Yuzu walked towards Mei and kissed her on the cheek. "I'd love to" Yuzu whispered before pulling away and walking to her house without looking back to a very exciting Mei.

<End of flashback>

"Staring is creepy Ms. Okogi" Mei said with a deep raspy voice.

"I wasn't staring, I was admiring!" Yuzu said with a giggle and gave Mei a morning kiss.

"Still creepy!"

"Oh hush! You like it when I sta- I mean admire u"

"Whatever u say healer" Mei said ran to bathroom before Yuzu could say anything.