Chapter 5

I KNOW GUYS ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER. DON'T GET ME WRONG, IM JUST LAZY AND COLLEGE IS NOT A JOKE. SO HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER.
ENJOY♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YUZU'S POV

It's been six days and today is my last day as a roommate with Mei and for my liking I don't want this day to end. I wanted to be roommates with Mei. I know, I know she was more to herself and didn't say anything like a high school teenage girl but, I found peace in her presence. As if she had the power to calm me down everytime.

I woke up to a slight weight on my stomach. I opened my eyes and was surprised or more shocked to see Mei's hand on my stomach. I tried to lift her hand off but instead she tightened her grip and pulled towards her more. I was sweating like when a thief got caught, my body was shaking and my mind was playing tricks with me.

I looked for clock and noticed it was just 5 in the morning. My heart was racing like horse. But when I saw her soft and stressed free face I lost it. IN A GOOD WAY. My heart beat was back to normal and I actually relaxed. Before I knew it I was drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up again I was alone in the room. I had this little disappointment but just shrugged off, that's when I heard the door opened and entered Mei with a plate......of...... breakfast. She brought food? Wait for her or for me? I just didn't get it.

"Oh, you're awake. Good morning" Mei said and handed me a plate of pancakes with chocolate syrup and cream. GOD this girl never failed to amaze me. I was about to bite off the pancakes when she scratched the plate from my hands. THE HELL!!??

"First go the bathroom and brush your teeth" Mei said and put the plate on the table but I didn't protest I did what I was told.

After breakfast and getting ready I was sitting on our bed fishing through my phone and Mei... Well she was being Mei reading a big boring book in her study table.

Apparently Harumi had to go to the home bcoz of her grandma for the weekend and Matsuri was busy in science lab doing some project. So I was in my room doing nothing.

"Umm Mei can we do something considering this is our last day together" I've finally found the courage to ask her.

"We are not together Yuzu" she said without looking at me.
"Hey I don't meant together together I mean roommates" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. It took her some time to answer but she finally nodded her head.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mei where are you?" I called out for her in the forest. We had decided to explore the school grounds and eventually ended up in the forest.

"I'm over here" I heard her said those words, but I couldn't see her. "Where is here" I asked her with a little sarcasm. Just then she jumped in front of me from a tree.

"Holy fuck Mei! Don't scare me like that" I screamed out of my top lungs. When did she climbed a tree?

"I'm sorry. I saw this big beautiful tree. It looks like the oldest one here by its branches and size so i just climb on it." She answered me with so much ease and  I don't give a fuck in type of voice.

"You scared the living daylights out of me. What were you thinking climbing a big tree and the suddenly jump from such height. What if you got slipped or land on your face? What if you get a fracture? What if-"