Chapter 10

Narrator's POV

It's been a little over 3months since Yuzu was in the academy. She was studying well and doing amazing in her classes. Mei and her are still friends and close. Mei and Luci were a little civil towards eachother bcoz of the sake of Yuzu.

Harumin and Matsuri told her about their feelings for eachother. To say Yuzu was happy was an understatement, she was like a ball of happiness when she heard the news.

It's was the weekend and Yuzu was helping Harumi to pick out an outfit for her to wear on her date with Matsuri.

Yes, you goobers date! They're going on a date.

"Yuzuchi if I knew you are this much useless, I could have thrown you out of the window hours ago" Harumi said to her bestfriend.

Harumin already tried so my dresses and outfits but Yuzu didn't like any.

"Harumi, we're talking about Matsuri. She will never go fancy on first date. No matter the matureness she's still a 16 years old girl" Yuzu said as she sips her cola.

"Please come and help me!" Harumi beg.

Shighing dramatically Yuzu stands up and walked to the closet. Yuzu picked out a white top with denim blue jeans and a warm peach colour wool jacket and a golden pendant to go with the outfit.

( Outfit is below)

"Here wear this" Yuzu handed the outfit to Harumi and Harumi took a quick shower and got dressed

"Here wear this" Yuzu handed the outfit to Harumi and Harumi took a quick shower and got dressed. Yuzu straightened Harumi's hair and a little make-up.

"Wow! You're looking great. I'm sure Mats can't take her eyes of off you" Yuzu teased her friend.

"Shut up" Harumi grumbled. But Yuzu being Yuzu just laughs.

In the other room Matsuri was getting ready for her date and Mei, Sara and Himeko were there with her.

"What should I wear?" Matsuri asked. She just took a shower and sitting on the bed with just her underwear and bra on.

"Will you wear a dress if I give you one?" Himeko asked as she played with Sara's hair.

"Fuck no!!! I wouldn't wear a dress on my wedding day" Matsuri hissed.

"I'm out. You're hopeless" Himeko said as she kissed Sara's neck.

"Here Matsuri wear this" Mei gave Matsuri a black long t-shirt and black trouser. "Also wear your black leather jacket" Sara said when Matsuri put the clothes on.

(Outfit below)