Chapter 3

Author's Pov

It was a bright and shiny day. Birds were cherping, dogs were Playing on the streets, squirrels were rolling the nuts in the park. It was a happy Monday morning...... but not for Yuzu.

"Shit shit shit! I'm late" Yuzu exclaimed as she bursted her room's door.
"Yuzu... Manners" Yohan said as he glared at Yuzu.
"No time for apologies dad I need to go" Yuzu said. She was ready to leave but Yohan called her name
"Yuzu wait" Yohan said
"What is it now?" Yuzu asked
"You will be there for quite a long time and I already told Sho to take care of you" Yohan said
"Anddddd?" Yuzu asked
"I told him that you'll be sharing room with Mei-san. She will take care of you" Yohan said as he start reading newspaper but interrupted by Yuzu.
Yuzu was shocked and her jaw dropped as she heard the words and start getting angry at her father.

"Why did you tell them to take care of me? I'm not a baby and I'm not sick" Yuzu said with raising and mad voice
"You're sick. You've done mental issues. It's good for you if you accept them. Young lady" Yohan said as he stood up from the couch
"I'm not crazy. I know what I saw. You were not there. You don't know anything. You don't know how hard it was for me to not helped Shimon. I was helpless, scared and fell pain in my heart. She was best friend. You didn't even believe me" Yuzu said as she teared up and tears rolled down on her cheeks. Yohan's eyes trembled when he saw his daughter crying and in pain. He walked towards Yuzu and hug her tightly.
"I- I'm sorry Yuzu. I'm really sorry my child. I'm worried about you. I don't want to lose you" Yohan said with a cracking voice and he teared up.
"May I join this warm hug?" U e asked as she looked at her husband and her daughter with tearful eyes and Joined the hug.

After the family moment, Yuzu went out of the apartment and ran towards the academy.
"Dad told me to go to the academy. There will be some students who didn't caught up with others at time" Yuzu think to herself while ran to the academy
Beep Beep Beep Beep
"Hello! Harumi" Yuzu exclaimed as she arrived in the Academy
"Yuzuchi where the fuck are you?" Harumi asked
"I...um.... As you can see i woke up late and missed the bus. Im sorry Harumin" Yuzu said with pleading voice
"It's fine but you will better be here safely with, ouch. Huh hey? Give it back" Harumi said to a teacher
"Taniguchi-san I told you no phone calls during this trip. Now I'll be taking your phone away for a while" teacher said with a stern voice
"Harumi! Harumi? I think she hung the phone" Yuzu said as she scratched her hair a bit

"Yuzu!" Luci exclaimed as she pulled Yuzu to a hug
"What the? Oh hi Luci" Yuzu hugged her back. Suddenly Yuzu experienced something like a flashback or a lost piece of memory

~flashback~
Yuzu was in a desert feeling scared and lonely but suddenly she smiles and saw a girl with red hair and golden eyes gave her hand to Yuzu.
Yuzu held her hand as the girl pulled Yuzu into a hug and hugged her tightly don't want Yuzu to let go like ever.
Her golden eyes shines like real gold and vanished taking Yuzu to land of green.
~end of flashback~

"Yuzu are you ok?" Luci asked while shaking Yuzu a bit.
"Huh..... Oh yeah. Um I'm fine" Yuzu answered and Luci just nodded give her a yes.
"Luci Morningstar! What are you doing here?" Mei asked with her cold and stern voice but with a little bit of anger.
Yuzu trembled when she saw Mei's lavender eyes and shook her head looking away. She didn't wanted to stare at her lavender eyes specially when she always lost in them.
"Aihara! As you can see I didn't caught the bus so I'm here to go with others late students" Luci said as she gave Mei a cold and stern glare.
"What are you doing here?" Yuzu asked
"I'm the Student Council President and I'm the one who will going to take you two to the place" Mei said as she gave Luci a deadly glare.
"We should be going by now it already 10am" Mei said as she headed outside leaving the academy. Luci and Yuzu followed Mei.