Chapter 9

Matsuri's POV

The library is always so calm and peaceful. I really like it here. I walked over to my favourite place, the single big comfy couch.

I sat down on the couch, closed my eyes and just think about everything that's been happening. I really don't want Mei to go through this plan and I definitely don't want Yuzu to be clueless either.

I didn't noticed that Sara came by side and started massaging my shoulders.

"You know, you should atleast acknowledge me for massage Matsuri" Sara taunted.

"I like it when you massage my shoulders, just like the old times when I was stressed you always made me relax Sara like a big sister" I said still my eyes closed.

"So wanna tell me what's bothering you?" She asked.

"It's just I don't like this plan and I dont want Mei and Yuzu to go through all of this. I mean we can fight whatever it is. We are fucking Angeles, I mean half Angel and half demon in my case." I said.

Now, I tell you what we are all angeles. All council members are Angeles except me. I'm half an Angel and half demon. I'm only of my kind.

"I'm sure Mei will be fine Mats. I know you don't like to see her suffering but you should worry about your curse. You need Harumin. You love her and you should focus on that little one" she always gives the best advice.

"You still know what to say after all these centuries. Thank you Sara" I said and hugged her. I also kissed her on both cheeks.

"What was that for? The kisses?" She asked.

"You will find out soon. Bye!" I said ran out of the library.

I was at the entrance when I heard eyebrows-chan voice.

"Why that pervert kissed you on both cheeks Sara. You're my lover she can't go around kiss anyone she want" God! She was fuming. I silently chuckled.

"Now I know why Mats kissed me. She saw you coming and kissed me on cheeks to just piss you off." Sara explained.

"I don't like that brat. I just-" Sara cut her off by a kiss. A very passionate one may I add.

I smiled and walked out of the library to the hallways. When I rounded the corner I was met with a very pissed off looking Harumin senpai.
"Ahh? Are you alright senpai?" I asked concerned.
"Where were you?"she asked back more angrily.
"I was at the library just to clear off my head" I said.
"I saw you and Sara. Why was she massaging your shoulders a d why did you kissed her?" She asked more pissed.

Ohhh! She's jealous that I kissed Sara. WOW!!! I like the jealous senpai. She's giving me attention with lots of questions.

"Senpai relax. I was a little stressed and Sara was there, she listened to me while giving me a massage and I just thanked her by hugging her. We are just really good friends. She's like a sister to me just like Yuzu-chan." I explained to senpai and believe me her eyes were a little watery.

"But you k-kissed he-her?" She was still at this kissing thing.

"I saw HimekoChan and I just thought why not annoy her a little, so I kissed Sara on cheeks. And Sara and Himeko are lovers but please don't tell anyone." I pleaded the last part bcoz I know if anyone find out, they will crack me down like a cookie.

"Al-alright." Senpai said and was about to walk away when I dragged her to an empty classroom and locked the door.

"What are you doing Matsuri?" She asked as she looked around the class.