(lawd i'm getting butterflies am i okay-)

we carried on shopping until we got tired. we had got most of what we needed so we went to the checkout and bought 3 big ikea bags worth of stuff and the furniture was going to be delivered. we got everything in the car and fell into our seats. 

"that was actually a lot more fun than i expected" mattia laughed.

"ikea's always fun" i smiled and he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss before we started driving. 

we were on our way to ale's house when mattia turned in the wrong road.

"that was the wrong turn dumbass" i said.

"i really wanna go to the pet store, we have about an hour until we have to be at ale's" he said excitedly and i nodded so he drove us there.

"AWWH" we both said as we saw all the animals.

"hi , would you guys like any help" a worker came up to us.

"is it okay if we just look around for now" mattia said and he nodded and left us to look.

"oo look at the little puppies" mattia said as he ran over to them and i slowly followed him.

(i am so scared of dogs pls)

"why are you hiding" mattia laughed as he stroked a few of the puppies and i stood outside the room.

"dogs scare me" i admitted and mattia looked at me and tried to hide his laughter.

"i knew you were more of a cat person but why are you scared" he said.

(dogs and cats are both lovely i'm just terrified of dogs- can we please not argue over this)

"once when i was 2 years old ,i was chased by a dog and i just never got over it" i told him. 

(true story)

"so you don't even think they're cute??" he asked and came out the room and sat next to me.

"no no , there are definitely cute ones- awh like that one , but i'm just scared of being too near them" 

"okay , today you're gonna fight your fear. come on" he said taking my hand and taking me to the little room with the puppies.

"mattia no stop please-" i said trying to pull myself away.

"hey, you can do it" he reassured me.

"i literally can't" 

"yes you can , i've got you come on" he said and held onto my hand and slowly opened the door and walked in with me closely behind him. 

7 puppies came and surrounded us and i could feel my breathing increasing rapidly. (this is literally how i felt one time i went to my friends house and she had a dog)

"hey calm down , they're adorable they're not gonna hurt you" he said , kissing my head and i squeezed his hand as one came and circled my feet.

"let's sit on the bench thing" he said and he took us over there and a few of the puppies followed us and the others went back to what they were doing.

"look just stroke it like that" mattia said as he demonstrated and i shook my head.

"being this close to them is enough for today" i said quietly.

"they won't do anything i promise , look" he said and i watched him play with the puppy.

"give me your hand" he said , holding his out.