CHAPTER 1

ELMO'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Kuya samahan mo na ko sa concert please..." Clara said, pleading.

"Kay Saab ka na lang kasi mag pasama o kaya kay Maxx." I said and continued to browse my twitter timeline.

"You know ate Saab can't kasi she has to take care of Pancho and Vito then si Ate Maxx naman she has work kaya samahan mo na ko kuya please..." Clara said while hands clasp together  still begging me to go with her.

"Si Barq na lang or kaya si Frank, or better yet si Mom..." I said while still scrolling through my phone.

"You know mom won't go with me..." she whined.

I turned off my phone and faced Clara, "Clara you know I can't be seen near her diba?"

"I know kuya pero I really want to watch her concert you know naman na eversince idol ko na siya." Clara stated.

"I perfectly know that Claws, You have all her albums pa nga diba? Tapos nung ka loveteam ko siya you always make kulit to me na you wanna see her." I said.

Clara took a sigh, "Sige na nga I won't go na lang I'm just gonna keep the tickets as souvenirs..." she said, sadness written all over her face.

I took a deep sigh, "Clara..." I called.

She faced me with sad eyes, "Kuya..." she said.

"Sige na I'll go with you but promise me no one will know about this..." I said.

"Talaga Kuya?! Sasamahan mo na ko?" She said, you can hear excitement on her voice.

"Yup kaya wag ka na malungkot sasamahan na kita." I said and gave her a smile.

"Thank you Kuya you're the best." She said and gave me a hug.

"Go prepare na baka malate pa tayo traffic pa naman papuntang San Juan." I said.

Clara nodded and quickly went up her room to prepare, I did the same.

~

"Mom I'll just take Clara on a date somewhere in Tagaytay so baka late na kami makauwi..." I said when I got down the stairs.

"Clara told me nga na you two will be heading out, pero teka bakit ba sa Tagaytay niyo pa naisip na pumunta?" She asked.

"I just want to spend time and make bawi to my Claws before becoming busy again for the next few months." I said.

"I'm glad na di mo nakakalimutan makipag bond sa mga kapatid mo despite of your busy schedule." She said and gave me a smile.

I gave her a smile, "You know I'll always make time for my loved ones right?" I said.

"I'm proud of you, son..." she said.

"Kuya let's go na?" Clara said.

I looked at her direction then nodded, "Mom una na kami." I said and gave her a kiss in her cheek.

"Bye mom." Clara said and gave mom a kiss on her cheek before we head out the house.

~