60: Saying Sayonara

Mika: hey...

Kurenai : Mika. Kakashi. Yumeko is asleep.

" Oh ..." Mika goes into the room quietly to watch him sleep. She strokes her little boy's head.

Kakashi: we could wake him up to say sayonara ( goodbye )

She shakes her head " I don't want him to remember us saying goodbye to him. A... Forever goodbye." He wraps his arm around her " ok...."

" sayonara " she says softly as she tries to hold back her tears. Afraid she may never see him again. She kisses her little boy on the forehead " I want you forever to be happy. Even if we're no longer here for you."

Kakashi: sayonara. Yumeko. Grow up well. Anything else you want to say ?

Mika: so many... But also... Don't know how to say...
.
.
.

Mika : we're leaving him in your hands.

Kurenai ; don't worry about it.

Kakashi: thanks a lot. Kurenai.

Kurenai: it's no bother at all. It can be like my baby has a nii-san.

____________________________________

The next morning...

Yumeko yawned " kurenai-san. Did mama and papa come over last night ?"

Kurenai: hai. How did you know ?

Yumeko : mama stroked my hair. They said some stuff... But I couldn't hear...

Kurenai : I see... Yumeko. They left for a very very important mission already.

Yumeko: will it take very long ?

Kurenai ; hai. It would. So you have to be very patient. Ok ?

He nods " ok. "