4: New Mission For Kakashi

Timeskip~

Mei : are you really not coming back ?

Mika passes her the scrolls " here. The information you guys want." Mei takes it " you provide kirigakure with information, but you won't return ?"

Mika : you know why... Our current mizukage is ... Crazy.

Mei : Mika !!

Mika : how about you become the next mizukage ? I'll return then.

Mei : haha. Very funny. I'm just anbu.

Mika : I'm just a nobody.

Mei sighs " mizukage wants to give you a mission. "

Mika: don't want. I'm not a rogue ninja but I'm also not a kirigakure ninja. Don't bother me with those things.

" I'll come visit you again." And mei leaves.
____________________________________

Minato ( current yondaime hokage ) : kakashi. I'm relieving your anbu duties for a while . I need you to lead a mission as a jounin for this time. We're a bit short handed.

Kakashi: hai.

Minato : this is the client.

" Hi. I'm Matsumoto."

Minato: he claims that his village is being taken over by another ninja. A ninja who is a businessman. He wants our help to chase that ninja out.

Matsumoto: hai. This ninja has also taken possession of a family heirloom. A big pearl.

Kakashi: I got it.
____________________________________

" Letter. " The owl said. She takes it , from its little bagpack " got it."

____________________________________

The two of them were in the forest a little distance from the village of wine. The acclaimed village to be overtaken.

Tenzou : will he really come ? This person yondaime said that will give us information.

Kakashi: hokage-sama would just give us wrong information

Tenzou: it's just weird.  We could just go look into it ourselves.

Someone approaches them from beyond the trees. A girl with a mask on.

Tenzou: are you the one we're supposed to meet ?

" That's my question. Hatake Kakashi. Copy ninja. He really sent the best huh."

Kakashi: you know yondaime ?

" He paid, I deliver. What information do you want ? "

Kakashi: about the businessman who lives in the village. The one that overtook. The one who is a ninja.

" Businesswoman. No one saw her real face before. She always wore a veil. From trading to bodyguard. She has a dip of her hand in almost everything. "

Kakashi: I see. How about her being a ninja ?

" She's not a ninja. I don't know where you get your information from. But it is wrong. She does have a bodyguard who is a ninja though. A bodyguard who doesn't actually appear very often. Maybe that's why your person got it wrong. "

Kakashi: I see. Anything about that ninja ?

" Someone's coming. Going to leave now. "

Matsumoto walked in " there you guys are. I was about to get some water."

Tenzou: I thought you were sleeping.

Matsumoto: got thirsty.