33: She Remembers The Sakuras

Mika waved to him " kakashi ! " He walks over to her " you're early."

Mika : you're late.

Kakashi: gomen.

Mika : let's go. I know a great spot to sit. Under a sakura tree.
.
.
.
Kakashi: you like sakura trees ?

" don't know. Just think..." She looked up to the pink leaves " they're... Pretty... " She raises up her hands as if like she's reaching up for them " very pretty... If only there's a village full of sakura trees. That would be so beautiful... "

Kakashi: I think that would be very beautiful too. Probably the most mesmerising thing to see.

Most mesmerising thing I remember.

Especially this scenery I saw on the Ferris wheel.

With someone.

She directed her eyes to his " eat my cookies. I think they're very yummy!"

He laughed " you think ? "

____________________________________

Mei ; so you wanted to see me ?

Kakashi: mizukage-sama. I was wondering if you knew about Mika's imoto.

Mei : Mika told you about that even ?

Kakashi: ... She did.

Mei : what is it about her ?

Kakashi: where is she ? Her imoto. I want to bring her to visit her imoto. Maybe it can help her to remember things.

Mei : I may be her best friend, but she has... Put a little bit distance between us since I became mizukage. She wants to give me the plausibility of deniability.

Kakashi: I see.

Mei : Mika does a lot of others. Sometimes I feel bad I can't do more for her.

Kakashi; Mika is nice like that

Mei : she only tells me that she left her imoto at a bodyguard agency. She didn't tell me which.

Kakashi: but she didn't say which bodyguard agency ?

Mei ; no. She's protective like that.

Kakashi: but do you know ?

Mei : I don't think it's a good idea. Mika doesn't like her imoto at the village.

Kakashi : then I'll bring Mika to her.

Mei takes in a deep breath . She wrote on a piece of paper and passes it to kakashi " someone has to go with you as well. She is our, ninja."

Kakashi: got it.
____________________________________

Kakashi: what do you think ? Sounds fun right ?

Mika : mmm... But I think I should wait for mama and papa to come home.

Kakashi: they will come home. One day.

Chojuro: it's just a short outdoor trip. To have some fun.

Mika : mama and papa would be angry if I'm not home when they come back.

Kakashi: we will come back before they do.

Mika : mmm...

Chojuro: it will be fun.

Mika : can mei go ? She's my best friend. We always go everywhere to have fun. Hehe. We even promised to take the chunnin exams together

Chojuro: she's not free.

Kakashi: her parents doesn't let her. But she wants you to have fun anyway. I will go with you. I'm your friend.

Mika : I don't know

Kakashi: your imoto said she'll be going too.

Mika ; ok !