55: Kakashi Becoming Hokage

Atsuhi appears in her backyard that night.

Mika : atsuhi. What ? I can't help you. Not a ninja.

Atsuhi sighed annoyed " I know. You never returned even a reply from mizukage's letter "

Mika : then ...

Atsuhi: the kages are having a summit. About how to deal with Uchiha madara and the war he decided to declare on ... I don't know... Everyone ?

Mika : I see.

Atsuhi: it would be great if you could return as a ninja.

Mika : mei said that ?

Atsuhi: no. She thought that. But she didn't want to say anything more. She knows how sensitive you are about the matter.

Mika : ..... That's all you came to say ?

Atsuhi : no. What do you think will happen at the summit ?

Mika : don't know. Not there now.

Atsuhi: mei-sama said, maybe all the villages will end up working together. Will you come and help ? If that happens.

" I have yumeko to take care of. Good night. Atsuhi " and she turns around to leave.

____________________________________

Danzou dies from coming back of the summit after fighting against sasuke. Tsunade-sama was still unconscious. A new Hokage was in need.

Kakashi: mika-chan. I have something to talk to you about.

Mika : yumeko. Time to go to sleep

Yumeko : hai.

Mika guides him to his room.
.
.
.

She comes out from Yumeko's room after she had tugged him into bed.

Kakashi: mika-chan.

Mika : I'm tired. I'm going to shower and then sleep.
.
.
.

At night, when the two ladies were lying on the bed...

Kurenai: Akiraki. Are you really going to avoid kakashi all the time ?

Mika : it's late. You should sleep.

Kurenai sighs " ok... "
____________________________________

The house had only the two of them alone. Mika heads towards the door to open her shop. He blocks her way.

Mika : stop it.

Kakashi: we need to talk.

Mika : .... What ?

Kakashi: tsunade-sama is unconscious. I might be in line to the next hokage.

She walks pass him and leaves through the door. He follows " mika-chan. " She lifts up a flower pot and takes out a small plastic bag. She takes out one cigarette and lighter from the bag , takes a look at it... And throws it on the floor angrily.

Kakashi: mika-chan.

Mika looks to him " yumeko. Can you promise yumeko never comes to any harm ? Can you ? Answer me !! "

Kakashi: I can ensure he's safe from whatever you are worried he would be harmed from.

Her tears fell and she starts to cry. She squats down to cry even more " gomen..."

" Mika-chan. " He squats down next to her " what's wrong ?"

Mika : I'm just so sensitive about it.

He hugs her " I know. I understand. Mika-chan. You know this would also mean, you would have to move into konoha with yumeko right?"

Mika nods as tears continue to fall " anything... Anything to keep yumeko safe."

Kakashi: he will be safe.