45: Yumeko Comes To Visit

Misa was at his door. She greeted as soon as he opened " kakashi-san."

Kakashi: Misa. How come you're here ?

Yumeko walked out from behind miss and ran towards him. Kakashi lit up and squats down hugging yumeko " hi. "

Yumeko; papa !! Fun !!

Misa : I'll pick him up again when I'm done with my bodyguard mission nearby. Then I'll bring him back to nee-san.

Kakashi: thanks so much for bringing him here.

Misa ; no need. Happy to do so.

Yumeko: papa. Send me home.

Kakashi: it's a bit far for me. Gomen. Papa is a bit busy.

Yumeko: it's only two days. Please ...

Kakashi: only 2 days ?

Misa : they stay at the sakura village now.

Kakashi: I see . Did something happen?

Misa : you should ask her that.

Kakashi: got it.

Yumeko: so papa send me home ?

He carries yumeko up on his arms " I will. "

Yumeko ; yay !!

____________________________________

Kakashi: it's almost time for lunch. Anything you want to eat ?

Yumeko: pancakes !

Kakashi laughed a little " that's for breakfast. "

Yumeko: but pancakes!! Mama said papa makes best~~ pancakes in the world. They're fluff~~iest~ !

Kakashi: she told you that ?

Yumeko : um !!

Kakashi: ok. Just for you. I will make it.

Yumeko: yay !! Papa nicer then mama.

Kakashi: because mama is strict ?

Yumeko: sshh. Don't tell mama .

Kakashi goes to the kitchen and takes out the pan " so how's your mama ?"

Yumeko: we opened dessert shop !! Mama sells lots , lots of yummy dessert. A lot of people come over everyday.

Kakashi turns on the fire " is that so ?"

Yumeko : also also,  mama has a lot more time to be with me. No more missions !!

Kakashi starts making the batter " you must be really happy. " Yumeko nods " super happy !! "

Kakashi: I see. That's great.

Yumeko: it's just...

Kakashi: just ?

Yumeko : I miss my old friends . But it's ok ! I made some new friends too.

Kakashi pours the batter in and it sizzles " I'm glad to hear you're doing great. How about your mama ? Is she... Happy ?"

Yumeko: um. I think mama is very happy.

Kakashi takes out one pancake and puts it on the plate " does she have anyone she likes ?"

Yumeko : no... . Why ?

Kakashi was done with the pancakes. He takes the plate and puts it in front of yumeko " there you go. "

Yumeko uses the fork and takes a bite " it's so yummy !!! Papa is the best !!"

____________________________________

Kakashi: alright. You can only choose two toys.

Yumeko: really ?

Kakashi: hai. Go ahead.

" Yay !!" And yumeko runs down the aisle in the toy shop. Kakashi smiled watching his son so happy.

That's when he caught eye of Misa from inside the shop through the window. He goes out to chase up to her " Misa. "

Misa : kakashi-san.

Kakashi: I've got some things to ask you about .

Misa : sure . Where's yumeko ?

Kakashi: in the toy shop choosing toys. I said he could have two

Misa: you're a doting father. Be careful you spoil him.

Kakashi: it's ok. I only meet him so few times.

Misa ; what is it you want to ask about?

Kakashi: did something happen ? For Mika to leave and move to sakura village.

Misa sighed " I don't really know the details. You should ask her yourself . She didn't want me to worry and so she didn't really say. "

Kakashi: I see. Arigatou.

Misa : no need. I'm leaving tomorrow. In case if there's anything else you need from me.

Kakashi: no need. Arigatou.

Misa leaves and kakashi returns to the toy shop. He sees yumeko waiting with a toy car and a toy kitchen set. He squats down " you want these two ?"

Yumeko nods " hai. Onegaishimasu "
( Yes. Please )

Kakashi ruffles with his hair " alright." He stands up and guides him to the counter to pay

Yumeko: papa is really busy huh.

Kakashi: eh ? Why do you say that ?

Yumeko: even on your off day, you have to do your job.

Kakashi: gomen.

Yumeko : it's ok. I understand. Mama used to be like that too. It's to earn money. So we can live. I understand.

Kakashi takes his toys and put at the counter " you're a very understanding and sensitive boy. " He kisses him on the head " good boy "

Yumeko ; hehe. Mama says so too.