31: Unexpected News

Mei watched as Mika was brought back into the village with her wrist tied with ropes " what's going on ?!! Why are you tying her up !! "

Chojuro: we had no choice. Mika-san... Wouldn't come back with us.

Mei ; what are you talking about?!!

Chojuro unties the ropes . Mika took a few steps back " who are you people..."

Mei ; Mika. It's me. Your best friend.

Mika : friend...?

Mei : me. Mei.

Mika: mei...? But... Mei is short. Like me. You're... Tall. And ... Look old...

Mei anime veined " what ?!!" She took in a deep breath " I grew up. Like you did. " Mika looked down " grow up... When did that happen ? Home... I need to go home. Mama and papa is at home waiting for me." And she ran .

Mei : what happened ?!!
____________________________________

Kakashi: who's there ?

Chojuro walked out with a toddler in his arms " kakashi-san. "

Kakashi: you are... That ninja that came with Mika the last time.

Chojuro: chojuro

Kakashi: gomen. Why are you here ?

Chojuro ; I'm here to pass your son. Your baby. Yumeko.

Kakashi carries the baby over in his arm as he takes a look at the baby in quite some joy " my... son ? I thought she was married. Or maybe that the baby belonged to... "

Chojuro: no. She's not married. The baby is yours . Mika-san just had problems telling you that. She was scared of how you would react. She didn't think it was something you would want to hear.

Kakashi: then why is the baby brought to me now ?

Chojuro: mei-sama thought that the father should have the baby instead of us taking care of it.

Kakashi: why ? What happened to mika ?

Chojuro: she...

Kakashi: tell me. Please.

Chojuro: mika-san is a little bit... Crazy. She became like that after we came back from a mission.

Kakashi: I want to see her.

____________________________________