2: Her Name Is Mika

" Mika. " Her leader called out.

Mika: hai ? Taichou.

" I have a mission for you. "
.
.
.
Mika : what... Must I do it ?

" Ah. Don't worry. I have faith in you. You can do it. "

Mika : but I think I can't do it.

" I trust you. Mika. "

Mika : hai...

Right... Since when ? You don't even like me because you think I'm going to be one day stronger than you. Sighs. Either make it or lose it huh ?

____________________________________

Mika : ps ps. Ps ps.

Kakashi: come out.

She walked out " hey... "

Kakashi: it's you... From that day.

" Hi kakashi."

Kakashi took a kunai on guard " you know my name, but I don't know yours."

Mika : if I tell you, will you help me bury my corpse ?

Kakashi: what ?

Mika : I don't want to die. If we fight... One of us or both of us die. None of us is going to come out of this pretty...

Kakashi: you're here to kill me . Why ? I'm not even that important.

Mika : my taichou which is my sensei doesn't like my talent. Afraid I'll overpass him one day. Sent me on a make it or die mission.

Kakashi: to kill me ?

She nods " so... I have a proposal."

Kakashi: what proposal ?

Mika : I'll let you hit me with your strongest technique. Then you'll let me hit you. Of course, we both have to hit non fatal parts. How's that ?

Kakashi: how do I know this is not a ruse ?

Mika : because... I want to live ? How about I let you hit me first ?

Kakashi: you're... Crazy.

" Mika !! I'm watching !!"

Mika : crap... He followed me here.

Kakashi: so that's your name.

Then, mist starts to gather the area and she disappears into the mist.

Just then, kunais fly towards him. He deflects them away easily. Another wave of kunais come flying from the right and he deflects them away easily.

" Stop playing around and kill him already ! "

A third wave of kunais fly aiming from his back and he deflects them away again easily.

" Mika !!! "

Kakashi was puzzled.

Why? It's as if she's trying to buy time...

That's when he spotted one of the kunais stuck on the floor . It had words on it. He took a closer look . It wrote , strongest technique.

He starts preparing his raikiri. He stays alert and sees her coming from the left. Armed with a kunai, she charges forward.

He stretches his arm to stab her with his raikiri. She was prepared to get hurt as she approaches him. But.... Just at the last moment before his raikiri reaches the middle of her chest, a rain of needles fly towards the two of them.

There was no time to retreat at this point. The raikiri went through her right chest, she drew the blood from the wound and made a shield around him.

" Hmph. You should have let him die. He tried to kill you. " And her taichou leaves.

The red shield melts back into blood. She was collapsed on the ground with needles stuck everywhere in her body. Kakashi ran to her side " ooi. Daijobu ?"

Mika : do I look fine ?

Kakashi: you... Saved me .

Mika : sensei is a poison user. If you get poisoned, you will die.

Kakashi: but still... I am your enemy.

Mika : don't know... Wasn't planning of either of us dying today. Ha... Guess that didn't work.

He plucks out all the needles for her. He carried her onto his back " I'll find someone to cure you "

Mika laughed a little " I'm not konoha. No one will save me. "

Kakashi: then... Then I'll return you back to your people. Anyone you can trust ?

Mika laughed a little again " my people have little talk of trust. Every one for himself. " He started walking " so you have no friends ? "

Mika: mission... I'm not going to make it.

Kakashi ; neh, what was the technique you used earlier ? Was that your strongest ?

Mika : I can manipulate any liquid as long as I can meld my chakra in them. A size of that shield is the best I could do.

Kakashi: you're telling me a lot.

Mika : I'm dying... I don't know where you're taking me...

Kakashi: I'm not letting you die. I'll find a way to save you.

Mika: kakashi... Your friend... Our village was the cause of it. Are you sure ? You want to save me.

Kakashi stopped in his steps " you're kirigakure ? "

Mika : just bury me. Far far away from this battlefield. To thank me for saving you.

Kakashi: never seen someone so eager to die.

Mika : there's nothing worth to live in my village, in this war. My parents died in this war. I watched them, I killed them.

He continued walking " are you trying to make me hate you ? "

" just bury me." She coughed blood.