29: Is It Him ?

Mika: I'm going to go ahead and checkout the village this group is intending to steal from. See what I can find on what they want to steal.

Darui : we could go with you.

Mika: the small group is just a little bit distance from us. I was thinking someone should stay to watch them

Kakashi: I agree. We will wait for you here. We'll send you a message if something happens.
____________________________________

Kakashi: so you're friends  with Mika ?

Darui ; she does jobs for us at times. Like she does for konoha.

Kakashi: I see. Good friends?

Darui ; I guess. She always made cookies for me when she was over. It all started when I bought cookies at a shop. She said hers was nicer.

Kakashi: I see. She must have still kept in contact with you.

Darui ; not really. She's not the keep in contact type.

Kakashi: I am her good friend too. But she never told me about her baby. So I guess you're closer to her than me.

Darui laughed a little " sumimasen. "

Kakashi: have you ever... Dated Mika ?

" Eh ?" Darui's eyes became a bit dodgy.

Kakashi :  I mean... She looks so happy around you.

Darui ; once.

Mika came back and enters " found it. We could make a simple ambush. "

Kakashi: yo.

Mika : what are you guys talking about?

" Nothing. " The both of them said.

Mika : suspicious~ hm. Let's go.

____________________________________

The three of them caught all the guys in the small group easily. They started to interrogate them on their next plans and all the information they could get.

They then decide to regroup with the other squads to see if they were done their side. To also check on what other information they had gotten.

Chojuro: mika-san.

Mika ; how's the mission ?

" Completed." Chojuro looked to kakashi's and darui's direction " Did you say it ?"

Mika : naggy !

Chojuro; mika-san.

Mika : he knows I have a baby. That's enough. He doesn't need to know the baby is his. It's... Not something anyone wants to suddenly know.

Chojuro; but mei-sama said it's a better idea...

Mika : oh she just says stuff... What do you think ?

Chojuro: I also think...

Mika : bye bye. 

Chojuro: mika-san!