Chapter 23

-the next morning-
Selena's POV
Me and the girls had managed to finally get through the buys and snoop around and see what we could find for the boys and none of us were really talking so I decided to break the silence.

S: So Demi how are you and Ryan?
D:We're doing really great actually we have literally grown on each other.(chuckles)
T:(Chuckles with her) Um can I tell you guys something.
S:Go ahead.
T: Well me and Alfredo are dating
A:Omg that's great news tay and maybe when we find the cure and everything goes to normal you guys could have little baby Taylor's or Alfredo's either way I'm the godmother (scoffs playfully)
S:Yeah sure you are anyways now that you've brought that up me and Justin have been think about that to.
D: Omg I don't know about me and Ryan though maybe one of you guys can ask your Boyfriends to ask Ryan about it.
T: I'll ask Alfredo.
D:Thanks tay.
A: Yeah well um I think I have a crush on Chaz.
S: For real and don't be lying to me because I think you guys would make a cute couple.
A: Really you think so
D: Yeah totally I mean I think he likes you to.
T: Yeah the way he looks at you and when he talks to you it's hard for words to come out.
S: Yeah anyways back on topic what should we look for the guys.
D: I think maybe some good cologne.
S: Are you kidding Demi I mean look around there's barely anywhere that we could go and find some cologne.
T: Yeah but what place sells the most amount of cologne.
A: The Macy's I mean there's so many to chose from that you can't even choose one.
S: Ok well let's go to the Macy's get the stuff and some wrapping paper and tape and well the stuff we need then head back to camp before dawn.
D: Ok lego.

Justin's POV

The girls said that they were going out so we decided to follow them and find out what they are up to at this time of day.

***************************************

Ok so like I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't posted in like forever but I worked my hardest on this chapter because it took forever for me to update and well I hope you guys forgive me and I hope you guys liked this chapter again I'm so sorry✌️