Chapter 13

Selena's P.O.V

When we were walking home I saw the zombies and where they live but the weird part was that they looked worse and they looked like they're trying to practice going out in the sun. I didn't want to say anything until I was sure so I kept my cool and I'm planning on sneaking out tomorrow with Justin because I already told him so were sneaking out and bringing our amo and we're going to bring home more amo. We're getting ready for our sneak out.

J: Are you sure about this I mean I can tell the

S: Shhh stop we can do this together (kisses him)

J: (kisses back)

S: Ok leggo.

We left to were I saw it was and the thing was I was right because I saw that the zombies were going to try to go outside and it was light out.

J: Oh my god.

S: I know right we need to tell the others.

J: No if we do they'll freak and right now we need to get as much supply as we can get and we need to go to the abandoned science lab to get some antidotes and stuff like that. I didn't think we needed it until later but I guess nows the time because sooner or later they will learn to come out and face the sun.

S: Yeah I guess we also need extra security.

J: True so let's get going.

Justin's P.O.V

Ok ok I know what your thinking "why won't he tell the others" well I thought they would freak and I didn't want that to happen to them.

J: Let's get going sel we need to go to the camp out and put the extra security measures.

S: Ok let's go (sighs)

J: What happen.

S: Nothing

J: Tell me

S: Really it's nothing

J: Please

S: Fine I was thinking about why you don't want to tell the others

J: Its because they would freak and I don't want them to

S: Ahhh that's so cute and sweet

J: Alright alright let's hurry up cause it's turning dark.

We went home and then we put the security forces and then went to bed.😴

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hey lovely people just wanted to update so that you guys could get some more info and sorry that it's short but I wanted to give you a little more detail.