Chapter 26

At the wedding

No ones POV

Selena was in her tent getting her hair and make up done wearing the dress she found at the old abandoned wedding shop with matching heels (pic of dress above) she got her flowers and then waited for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk out. They walked out in pairs: Ariana+Chaz, Demi+Ryan. Then came Selena. She was walking down the tent while at the end she stared at her soon to be fiancé. Alfredo and Taylor were going to be there pastor while the rest was just the crowd.

I'm gonna skip a little

Alfredo+Taylor: Does anyone wish to object

Iggy: I DO

Selena's POV

Everyone except me gasped. Instead I got angry. She thought she could come and ruin my wedding well think again.

Selena italic Iggy bold Justin underlined

Why are you here?

Because I'm gonna stop my man from marrying a slut

I'm not your man

Yes you are and you'll always be Slutena is never gonna take you away from me. You know that I'm better for you so why do you stick with such a brat when you can have me

Because unlike you I love him and he loves me and not only for my looks but for everything so I suggest you get your scrawny looking butt outta here before things get ugly. If you don't remember we saved you and it'll be easier to kill you except this time you won't get a second chance at live.

Whatever I love him and deep down inside he loves me.

No I don't I never will get outta of our faces before anything nasty happens

Fine goodbye justly love you baby see you again bye Selena hope you die soon (fake smiles)

Justin's POV
   After that fiasco ME AND SELENA GOT MARRIED!!!!! I am the happiest man alive. I love Selena with all my heart and I could never imagine the thought of leaving her. I went to get some guns and blades so that I could go out and look for a new place to stay since we needed a real shelter. I couldn't take anymore risks of Iggy coming and trying to tear me and Selena apart. I was manly looking for a large, gated house that could stand against any zombie and had a lock. After about an hour or two I decided to head back and come looking again tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------
   I finally posted. I feel amazing. How'd you like the wedding? Give me some more ideas as to what I could do😉