"Yah, you hear me? You're mine. Who do you belong to?" Y/N asked with venom seeking through her voice as she gripped Taehyung's face to force him to look at her.

"Y-you," Taehyung mumbled under his harsh breath.

"Huh? what was that? Say it louder baby boy, say it louder for your mommy hm?" Y/N teased Taehyung while groping his crotch.

"A-ah! Y-you! I b-belong to y-you!" Taehyung moaned out, embarrassed about the pitch of his voice but too drowned in the pleasure to care.

"Good boy... too bad you can't get off though, this is your punishment." She smirked. 

"N-no! Please I w-want more! P-please mommy!" Taehyung begged, trying to grind himself against Y/N's soft hand.

"Look at you, such a naughty boy aren't you? Grinding yourself on my hand like you're a bitch in heat." Y/N pressed her hand down harder resulting Taehyung to moan louder.

"P-please mommy, I wanna c-cum!" Taehyung whined out, rubbing himself faster on Y/N's hand.

"I-i'm cl-close!" Taehyung moaned out, reaching his high, but this is a punishment isn't it? Y/N retracted her hand from Taehyung's crotch and chuckled at the state of Taehyung. His sweat and drool dripping from his face, buckling his hips to get friction, and the sounds of his panting along with his sweet whimpers filled the room.

"Awww poor baby, but that's what bad boys get, right?" Y/N asked as she gripped Taehyung's hair.

"A-ah, y-yes! Yes mommy, I-i was a b-bad boy! I-i'm s-sorry. I-i'll never do it a-again!" Taehyung moaned out, hope in his voice that Y/N will let him cum after he apologized.

"I'm glad you know your mistakes but it's still a punishment baby. i guess we're don't for today, hm? Go finish yourself off in the shower and let's go to bed" Y/N said as she uncuffed Taehyung and got ready for bed, but he suddenly flip her so she was below him. 

"Do you think baby is done with mommy?" He asked innocently as he cuffed Y/N's wrists aggresively. 

"Bab-"

"It's daddy now," Taehyung lowly growled as he ripped Y/N's white shirt. He took out the red lingerie underneath the sheet and show it to her. 

"These are for you. And you fucking thought I cheated. Why would I do that when I have everything right in front of me?" He asked as his eyes became dark. He was mad and needy. 

"S-stop lying..," Y/N moaned out as he started to rub her clit repeatedly. 

"Look at the size. All of those lingeries are for you. I customized it and designed it myself for you to wear it. I was going to surprise you at our anniversary. And you freaking thought I cheated. Tch." He rolled his eyes as he quickly take off his pants along with his boxers. 

"I-I'm sorry-" Y/N apologized but she got cut off. 

"Sorry wouldn't do anything so spread your legs wide for daddy." Taehyung nonchalantly told her as he slid his member inside her slowly. As much as he's mad, he doesn't want to hurt her. 

The sound of skin slapping and moans fill the room as the two couple shared their euphoric moments. (Please imagine this part)

After both of them pleasurably cum, Y/N lay her head on Taehyung's muscular arm. 

"Y/N," he softly calls her name. 

"Yea?"

"Him or Me?" He asked out of nowhere. 

"Huh? You or who?" She asked back cluelessly. 

"Jungkook guy or me?" He repeated again clearly as Y/N softly chuckled.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" She asked back but Taehyung grumpily nod his head. 

"Yea. I have to know. You loved him for a very long time. So, tell me," he urged as Y/N slowly sit down to face him. 

"You. It will always be you. If I have to choose between you and anyone in this world. It will always be you." Y/N said as Taehyung gave her a sweet boxy smile. "Satisfy?"

"Very," he giggled as he grabs her by her waist and pull her back to his chest. 

"Y/N?" He calls her name again. 

"Yes Tae?" She answered. 

"I want to grow old with you. I want you to have my children and I want to raise them with you. I don't think my life is complete without you," Taehyung sighed as he gently stroke her hair. 

"Um...somethings you said is already coming true," Y/N look down at her belly. She was keeping it away from Taehyung and decided to tell her during their anniversary. She was only one month pregnant. 

"What?" Taehyung asked, trying not to assume things. 

"Will you leave me if I'm carrying your child?" Y/N softly asked as she can't hear her own voice anymore. 

"Huh? Leave you? That's so stupid. I won't leave you even if you turn into an ugly witch. You'll still be Y/N. And about the baby? Is it true? Am I going to be a father???" He excitedly ask as he started to imagine a family with him, Y/N, and his baby. 

"Yes. I'm having little Tae inside me." Y/N smiled as Taehyung excitedly squealed. This is a new start of a happy family. 

THE END

Please comment down your thoughts!!!