Chapter 32

~~~~~~~~ Anger and Jealousy can no more bear to lose sight of their objects than love~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I woke up in his arms and it was the best feeling ever. I never thought that my first time would be with my best friend. But it was amazing.

As I stood up, my legs wobble and I immediately fall on the floor. Jungkook didn't notice this since he was still sleeping.

"DAMMIT!" I cursed under my breath and try to stand up again.

"Babe...," he mumbles as he opened his eyes slightly to see me on the floor.

"What are you doing down there?" he slightly chuckled.

"N-nothing...just sleep back," I told him as I try to stand up again, but I fail.

"Somebody can't walk.." he cooed and smirked as he look at me again. He seemed satisfied.

"S-shut up...you have no idea how painful it is to walk," I growled back, hating him for doing this to me.

He stood up, completely forgetting that he is naked. I covered myself quickly and closed my eyes, avoiding his naked body.

"Oh stop being shy. Its not like I haven't seen it before.," he chuckled again as he suddenly lift me up bridal style.

"L-let me down," I demanded softly under his touch.

"Let's take a shower together," he said as he carried me to the bathroom without an effort.

After shower...

Third POV: 

Y/N is currently making pancakes for her and Jungkook, while Jungkook sit on the counter, admiring her. 

His phone vibrates in his pocket, disturbing his thoughts about Y/N. He glanced at his phone to see a message from Areum 

A: Jungkook, can you please bring me a coffee and some waffles? I can't walk nor move my leg. Please?

Jungkook sighed and started to search for a waffle shop near Areum's house. Him and Areum has been friends way before Y/N came into their neighborhood, so whenever she needs him, he helps her. It becomes his habit of helping Areum. 

"Kook...pancakes are ready!" Y/N excitedly decorated a pancake with strawberries and whip creams, placing it in front of him.

"Thanks Y/N-ah," he thanked her with his sweet smile.

"I have to go to work after this," Y/N sighed, wanting to spend more time with Jungkook.

"Can you even walk?" Jungkook questioned her with a huge smirk on his face. 

"I can, if I try." Y/N rolled her eyes and replied back. 

"Okay..I guess last night wasn't rough enough huh?" he smirked and asked again.

This time Y/N didn't reply but her face turn into a crimson red shade as she averted her eyes. She continues to eat her breakfast as Jungkook lightly chuckled. 

Jungkook quickly finish his decorated sweet pancakes and wrapped his arms around her tiny body.

"I have to go," he told her as he put on a Adidas track jacket.

"Where?" Y/N question him since she can't remember him mentioning anything about work.

"Huh? Um...the place I went last night. For my upcoming show." He lied right to her face again. He hates it. He feel guilty for being so dishonest in this relationship, but Areum is also his friend too. She's helpless right now.

"Oh..right. Take me there sometimes. I want to see the place. I know it'll look amazing since you chose it," she smiled at him as she started washing the dishes. 

Jungkook just nodded his head and quickly left the mansion with guilt building inside him.

At Areum's apartment...

Jungkook went inside the apartment since the door was already open. He hung his jacket on the sofa and search for Areum.

"Areum?" he called her while placing the fresh waffles and hot coffee on the kitchen counter.

"I'm here!" Areum replied back from her bedroom.

Jungkook went inside her room without hesitation, he used to barge inside her room when they were young, so this is normal for him. But what he didn't know was that Areum isn't the same Areum anymore. She became possessive about Jungkook due to lack of his attention when Y/N came along. She wants him all to herself. 

Areum was in her undergarments, trying her best to seduce Jungkook.

"What are you wearing??!!" Jungkook asked her as he covered his eyes with his huge hands. 

"Oh..right! I'm sorry kookie. Can you grab me a shirt from my closet?" she asked him while trying to cover herself with a blanker. 

As soon as he open the closet, he saw many lingerie with different colors and sizes. 'WHAT THE FUCK?!' he thought as he glanced back at her innocent face. 

He quickly grab a random shirt under the lingeries and threw it to her. 

She slowly put the shirt on her, still trying to show her curves to him.  But he ignores her and stare at the window. 

"Did you bring my breakfast?" she asked him as she try standing up but fall due to her leg injury. 

"Yea,"  he simply replied back as he helped her stand and dragged her to the kitchen. 

Areum eats her breakfast without breaking eye contact with Jungkook. 

"You should stop calling me whenever you need me," he told her again. This time with more frustration. He doesn't want Y/N to find out about this and ruin their wonderful relationship. 

"Whats so wrong about calling my best friend when I need help? You always help me Kookie...so whats the problem now?" she asked him with a pout playing on her lips. 

"The problem is Y/N. She doesn't like me talking to you. So please solve your issues with her if you want to see me," he told her again. 

"Why are you so scared of Y/N? She can't control you Kookie," she told him as she reach out for his hands but he declined.

"I'm not scare of her. I just don't want to hurt her feelings. She deserves happiness after what she's been through," Jungkook sighed, wishing that Areum would understand his situation and help him out.

"I deserve happiness too Jungkook. I've been through everything and thats the reason why I have constant heart attacks. And you don't think about me. I told you at the party that my health is getting worse. I have no one else but you." she persuaded him as she try to reach for his hand. This time, it was a success.

"I know I know. And thats why I told you to talk to Y/N and become friends again." he tell her, becoming soft after hearing her health issue. 

"Kookie..can you stay with me today?" she asked him cutely once she saw his face soften. Little by little she is pulling Jungkook to her and dragging him away from Y/N.

TO BE CONTINUE.......